2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,642 Posts
Hello all,

Basic question but are all models equipped with power sliding doors?

William Kramer
Welcome to the forum.

The lowest Pacifica models L (bench seat) and possibly LX, don't have power doors. At some point the lower trim Pacificas were rebranded as Voyagers. It could be that the newer Pacificas have power doors and the Voyagers have the lower end manual or power sliding doors. Best to check the online brochures for the year of the van you are considering.

Do you prefer manual or power sliding doors?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the reply and help thus far..

these two cars appear identical:

however the one with more miles (in the Included features section) actually is listed with power sliding doors, however the top one doesn't technically state this and only says Dual Sliding Side Doors and of course I can't see the button in the photos provided. I'm wondering if it's a typo or if it really doesn't have that option.

is there any way to check the VIN number to see what options came with the model from the factory?

William Kramer

·
Registered
296 Posts
thank you for the reply and help thus far..

these two cars appear identical:

however the one with more miles (in the Included features section) actually is listed with power sliding doors, however the top one doesn't technically state this and only says Dual Sliding Side Doors and of course I can't see the button in the photos provided. I'm wondering if it's a typo or if it really doesn't have that option.

is there any way to check the VIN number to see what options came with the model from the factory?

William Kramer
This looks to be the build sheet on the first one:

Based on that, it was built with power sliding doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.