2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I got a quote from Ziegler’s for a Mopar factory warranty 8 year/125k mile extended warranty plan that was $1300 cheaper than direct thru mopar ! I emailed mopar asking if they price matched and sent them a screenshot from Ziegler’s and their response was:

“ I am not sure who that is, as far a Chrysler warranty we have set prices.

I have no way to change or adjust the pricing on a warranty”

So my questions are
1. Is Ziegler’s mopar extended warranty authentic ?
2. Have you members used your Ziegler’s mopar extended warranty without issues ?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey everyone, I got a quote from Ziegler’s for a Mopar factory warranty 8 year/125k mile extended warranty plan that was $1300 cheaper than direct thru mopar ! I emailed mopar asking if they price matched and sent them a screenshot from Ziegler’s and their response was:

So my questions are
1. Is Ziegler’s Mopar extended warranty authentic ?
2. Have you members used your Ziegler’s Mopar extended warranty without issues ?
There are quite a few members here that have purchased through Ziegler. They apparently are legit.

First of all, Mopar will always adhere to the list price, as they would never undercut their dealer network. That would be marketing suicide. You will find this true for almost any product. The factory always quotes list.

Extended warranties are a big profit item, and dealers love to sell them. Ziegler has chosen to sell a high volume of warranties at lower profit through the Internet, probably pissing off other dealers. I'd go with them.

Any Chrysler dealer will honor the Mopar warranty.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,066 Posts

So my questions are
1. Is Ziegler’s mopar extended warranty authentic ?
2. Have you members used your Ziegler’s mopar extended warranty without issues ?
1. Yes. Zeigler's Mopar extended warranty is authenic. You are just purchasing your Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan from Zeigler instead of another dealer. I purchased the extended warranty from Zeigler when I had around 10,000 miles on my van based on recommendations from some forum members. I plan to keep the van as long as possible.
2. Included with the extended warranty is some rental car coverage which I have used while repairs were made under the factory warranty. I haven't had to use the extended warranty after the factory coverage ended yet, but I don't expect to have a problem with the extended Mopar warranty I purchased from Zeigler. The warranty paperwork shows that it is a Mopar warranty.

You can get information on what Mopar Plans are available from Zeigler by going to their website. The plans may have changed since I purchased my van's warranty in 2017. It seems like you can check what is covered in the Mopar plans on the website.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the responses

Had anyone purchased the Road Hazard Tire & Wheel warranty and used with success ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have been purchasing MOPAR warranties from other then the selling dealer for 20 years. Originally from a shirt tail relative who set me up for exactly half the list price. He was the paperwork guy at the dealership. He moved on and I found EauClair Chrysler in Wisconson the discounts them also. How much I ' know but they a cheaper then Ziegler. I got a 7 year warranty on my 2011 300C from them and just last year got another 5 year that 6 months later needed motor mounts and transmission mount that would have cost me half of what I paid for the warranty. Plus you pick up towing and a bunch of other stuff with the warranty. If you sell the car they will prorate what you paid and refund the money. I prefer to sell the cars I get with 1 year left on the warranty so the buyer doesn't quibble about the condition of the car. I just tonight purchased a 8 year warranty on my pacifica hybrid. Max Care cost with no deductible $20 per month. You get the contract direct from MOPAR without any dealer name on it. MOPAR ties the warranty to your VIN so you don't even have to show it to the dealer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I purchased the mopar 8year /125k mile maximum care and the mopar 7 year unlimited mileage road hazard tire and wheel for $3,065

·
Registered
338 Posts
Thanks for all the responses

Had anyone purchased the Road Hazard Tire & Wheel warranty and used with success ?
Yes. I've already had 2 tires replaced using it (nails near side wall). Was painless swap out at the dealer for free.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts