2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations? The Mopar rubber one? The Mopar carpeted one? Or Husky, WeatherTech? I just want something that will catch anything that might spill back there from our Costco runs!

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Are you just talking about the trunk area behind the 3rd row? If so, the Mopar rubber one, the Husky, and the Weathertech aren't all that different. I went with Husky liners for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows and the Mopar rubber cargo mat for the trunk.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Lloyd

Did not get husky for 2nd row, thinking it hinder stow N go so I opted for cheaper version with Lloyd carpet but 1st and 3rd are Husky.

Are you just talking about the trunk area behind the 3rd row? If so, the Mopar rubber one, the Husky, and the Weathertech aren't all that different. I went with Husky liners for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows and the Mopar rubber cargo mat for the trunk.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up behind the 3rd row.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Which one is best for when I stow the 3rd row? I want one that covers the who cargo area behind the second row with the 3rd row stowed.

Does the Mopar one cover the entire area when the 2nd and 3rd rows are stowed?

Thanks, John

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Which one is best for when I stow the 3rd row? I want one that covers the who cargo area behind the second row with the 3rd row stowed.

Does the Mopar one cover the entire area when the 2nd and 3rd rows are stowed?
No, the only one that covers that area is the Lloyds, but it's more like a custom cut blanket than a liner.

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
mopar rear liner vs husky rear liner, i can save 10 -12 bucks on the mopar....they arent too different right.......will probably go with husky on the first and second just to get better coverage because i dont have time to wait for weathertechs.....

anyone else can compare?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the Husky rear liner, fits like a glove. Look on ebay, mine was best offer 80.00 shipping included.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
mopar rear liner vs husky rear liner, i can save 10 -12 bucks on the mopar....they arent too different right.......will probably go with husky on the first and second just to get better coverage because i dont have time to wait for weathertechs.....

anyone else can compare?
Right, they aren't very different for the cargo area . The lip on the edge of the Husky is a little taller. But I actually like the Mopar better because it's a softer rubber that's less rigid.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do they clear the folded seats well?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am looking for the same size PacificaJohn is, from the 2nd row back. It wouldn't be the ideal solution but couldn't we just order the mopar 82214535AB and just fold under the portion meant to go under the second row, if I am looking at this correctly it is not rubber but more of a thinner vinyl that is fold able?

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
I am looking for the same size PacificaJohn is, from the 2nd row back. It wouldn't be the ideal solution but couldn't we just order the mopar 82214535AB and just fold under the portion meant to go under the second row, if I am looking at this correctly it is not rubber but more of a thinner vinyl that is fold able?
Yes, you could easily fold it. Maybe that's why Mopar didn't bother making a smaller one.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My solution was a home entry runner style mat from Lowe's, 3 1/2' x 5' pliable tight weave top, and rubber under side. Fits from the back of the 2nd row seating, and tucks in under the 'stowed' 3rd row (to keep it in place). Easily rolls up and stows in the well when the 3rd row is up and in use. Cost around $25, and protects all but a few inches on either side of the cargo area.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FYI I ended up with the Husky bough from ebay. Fits great, wish the sides went up just a tad bit more, but already has caught a lot of dirt/mud during our road trip.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts