2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Best to purchase 2019 Hyb Limited in SoCal?

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Kamex009 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm looking to purchase a 2019 Hyb Limited in SoCal (North San Diego County). I'm open to anywhere within 75 miles of driving. Any recommendations for dealers? Prices?

Thanks

James

#2 · (Edited)
Yeah, steer VERY clear of Orange Coast Chrysler...

I am not a liberty to discuss it as the matter has been resolved.

On a completely different note- a Non Disclosure Agreement is a very interesting document people often sign when a party doesn't want to admit it was wrong, but is settling the matter. LOL

Though I should add-
Chrysler has zero interest in what its dealers are doing. Chryslercares on this site is simply a minimum wage employee reading posts to make it appear Chrysler is involved. After my experience, Chrysler is actively NOT involved. Chrysler has a brand confidence issue and knows it... thus actively trying to fight it with things like Chrysler Cares. If its a REAL problem and not a leaky gasket, trust me Chrysler doesn't care LOL. They just want potential buyers to THINK they care. THATS WHY CHRYSLER CARES RESPONDS TO SO MANY POSTS. So buyers see it looks like Chrysler well cares LOL! Chrysler knows how many potential buyers google 2019 pacifica and find this forum... How do you think we ALL got here?... Chrysler knows.

You are on your own with a manufacturer that offers zero support most of the time (just read this forum LOL) and dealers that will 100% lie and screw with you.

The BEST THING BY FAR you can do is this-

Walk into the dealer tell your sales man you are going to be recording video as you go over the car so you can show friends/kids what ever. (this resolves the requirement in California to notify someone they are being recorded- made of RECORD)

Then hit record on your phone (video, audio whatever)

Then continue to record EVERYTHING including the negotiations, fake promises and lies he will spew LOL. 100% of salesmen I visited lied.

Reason being when you have bought the car and they now sing a different song of "I never said that" you can play it back for them to their manager.

Take them to small claims court and win.

But you won't get that far.... lol but you do need to be willing to take it that far.

Car dealerships break the law with every customer. Ok 99% LOL... Be prepared. I was!

#4 ·
I, too, like many others, have roamed on this forum and read valuable insights... good, bad or ugly, then took a chance and got a Pachy. I’ve just past 10k miles and the only major problem I’ve encountered so far is UConnect theater not coming back on after a brief stop! It has, otherwise, performed flawlessly thus far (knock on wood)!

When I pulled the trigger on getting the Pachy, I was looking into leasing...with a help of a broker, he referred Orange Coast Chrysler to me. The quote was $10 less than an Odyssey Elite so I was happy with it; however, they didn’t have the color combo I wanted so I searched all over SoCal for the exact van I wanted and ended up with Jack Powell Chrysler in Escondido. They were more than happy to lease it to me by matching my previous quote and the finance manager didn’t even try to up sell me other add-ons ...unlike Autonation which quoted me a 40% higher price and told me I couldn’t get a better deal! lol

I’ve read on here a lot of people seem to have gotten good deals from Huntington Beach, so you may want to start there? Use their quote to work with Jack Powell so you don’t need to travel as far...? good luck!

#6 ·
Their prices are posted online.

#8 ·
Glad I found this thread, I'm about to start hunting for the best bargain on a PacHy in Orange County, CA.

The Orange Coast Chrysler dealer mentioned above is actually a couple of blocks away from home, I was going to start there, but after reading the post by user @whitepapagold, I'll probably steer away from them and go directly to the Huntington Beach location.

I'm basically looking for the best bang for the buck on a 2019 Limited with the Advanced SafetyTec Group package.

If anyone has any other recommendations please let me know, I'm willing to drive to LA or San Diego to make a good purchase.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.