2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, have spent some time searching online and it seems everyone PacHy Limited in within hundreds of miles comes with the tri-pane sunroof. Due to being very tall and not using the sunroof often, I’d rather find one without the sunroof. Does this typically require ordering the vehicle or are there some on dealer lots that I’m not finding? None of the search websites I have found allow me to search for the absence of features (for example, I can search for all PacHy limited with a sunroof, but I can’t search for all PacHy limited WITHOUT a sunroof). Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi everyone, have spent some time searching online and it seems everyone PacHy Limited in within hundreds of miles comes with the tri-pane sunroof. Due to being very tall and not using the sunroof often, I’d rather find one without the sunroof. Does this typically require ordering the vehicle or are there some on dealer lots that I’m not finding? None of the search websites I have found allow me to search for the absence of features (for example, I can search for all PacHy limited with a sunroof, but I can’t search for all PacHy limited WITHOUT a sunroof). Thanks for the help!
Why not just order one to your liking?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the advice. I have been using car gurus but it was a challenge since you can’t search for the absence of features and there aren’t many non-sunroof limited models on the lot.

I reached out to my local dealer and they found one about 250 miles away in a neighboring state. After some negotiation, my local dealership is selling it to me for $4.3k under MSRP, which seems reasonable especially since they’re trading for it. Looking forward to picking it up later this week!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for the advice. I have been using car gurus but it was a challenge since you can’t search for the absence of features and there aren’t many non-sunroof limited models on the lot.

I reached out to my local dealer and they found one about 250 miles away in a neighboring state. After some negotiation, my local dealership is selling it to me for $4.3k under MSRP, which seems reasonable especially since they’re trading for it. Looking forward to picking it up later this week!
Congratulations!, what color did you get?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s in granite which is one of the colors I was hoping to find. I actually hadn’t found it on cargurus because I was searching for lower MSRP (47-48k range) as a sign there was no sunroof but this one had a few other add-ons so MSRP was ~49k. I mentioned it to the dealer and he said his search engine allows to search for the absence of features so it was really easy for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts