2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best code to use to buy Mopar extended warranties? I know the DAMON2 code was the best through Ziegler for some time, but I could have sworn there was an even better one that came out. Anyone know what the best code to use currently is? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Right before the recent price hike, I got it down to $2615 with a personal code they gave me and I posted it here in this forum. That was for the lifetime max with $100 deductible. Since the price-hike, Damon's is the current best one going. I'd go with it.

Reactions: PlatinumHybrid

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right before the recent price hike, I got it down to $2615 with a personal code they gave me and I posted it here in this forum. That was for the lifetime max with $100 deductible. Since the price-hike, Damon's is the current best one going. I'd go with it.
DAMON2 code it is then. Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
452 Posts
I got mine through these guys. they seem to be better on price than Zeigler . Take a look and compare. I got a 8 year 60,000 mile max care for a little over $1200. (I dont do more than 4-5000 a year with this vehicle)
Speak to Tony, real helpful guy !...Same Mopar direct warranty . There current price for the lifetime with $100 deductible is $2945...Zeigler is showing $3260. It may work out closer if you add the discount code but I am sure Tony will try to beat any price for you.

https://www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com/get_coverage/choose_warranty/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally looking to buy a 2019 hybrid. Want the lifetime warranty.
It appears established that the hybrid is eligible for lifetime.
Is there still a Florida warranty penalty?

Is there work around to get a good price in Florida? ie..buy in New york or another state then move car to Florida?

Creativeness much appreciated.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
452 Posts
Finally looking to buy a 2019 hybrid. Want the lifetime warranty.
It appears established that the hybrid is eligible for lifetime.
Is there still a Florida warranty penalty?

Is there work around to get a good price in Florida? ie..buy in New york or another state then move car to Florida?

Creativeness much appreciated.

There was a surcharge for FL, but all I had to do was just provide a different mailing address (Texas) and no problem.

Reactions: j.doe
1 - 10 of 10 Posts