2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2018 Touring L with the S option. Got 10K miles on it already with no issues other than the annoying ESS which I just turn off every time now. Rides and handles like a dream. More than enough bells and whistles to satisfy. Originally wanted Velvet Red but the way the silver sparkles in the sun blew me away. No regrets.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
This is my 2018 Touring L with the S option. Got 10K miles on it already with no issues other than the annoying ESS which I just turn off every time now. Rides and handles like a dream. More than enough bells and whistles to satisfy. Originally wanted Velvet Red but the way the silver sparkles in the sun blew me away. No regrets.
Welcome to the forum. There is an "S" thread if you are interested. https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/289-chrysler-pacifica-minivan-photos-videos/38958-***official-pacifica-s-owners-photos-thread***.html?nojs=1#goto_threadtools
You can put your van info in signature line of the UserCP and it will show up at the bottom every time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Odyssey1!
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing