2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As promised here are the pictures of the Limited black/diesel interior. I got the call today that our van was delivered to the dealership this morning and can be picked up later in the day after the inspection was completed. I will say that I was uneasy about ordering this color option without seeing it first but I am extremely happy with the outcome. The seats look great with the the gray piping. I wasn't expecting the light color trim but its growing on me. The upside is that the van is brighter on the inside with the only downfall I can complain about would be having to clean it more often for feet marks and dirt. Overall I am glad we waited and ordered this option over the interior's that were available on the lot.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. The color looks great. Congratulations on the Pacifica!

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Those are the first full pictures of the Limited black interior I've seen anywhere, so thank you! I'm surprised they stuck with the alloy trim, but it doesn't look bad.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I dig it! Would've likely pick this color option if it was available at the dealer when we purchased our limited.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks like All items are the same, inside doors, headliner, floor, carpeting and rear areas seem to be the same colors as Alloy color option.

It appears the only difference is the seats being black opposed to off-white. Looks good!

If it was available when I purchased I would have selected this because Black leather hides a lot of "oops" when dealing with kids/grandkids.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Does your sticker show the seats as a $0 option? What is it called? Or is the interior listed at black/diesel?
As far as I can tell for the limited, if the interior is listed as black/alloy you get alloy seats. Where as in a touring-L or L-plus black/alloy interior means black seats unless alloy seats is in the option list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does your sticker show the seats as a $0 option? What is it called? Or is the interior listed at black/diesel?
As far as I can tell for the limited, if the interior is listed as black/alloy you get alloy seats. Where as in a touring-L or L-plus black/alloy interior means black seats unless alloy seats is in the option list.
Here is my sticker so you can see. All it says is black/diesel interior colors and nappa leather trimmed bucket seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the post of the pics. We waited for the black seats, but wasn't sure about the diesel color until after I ordered and someone put a few shots. Not a big fan of lighter color as earlier mentioned the cleaning. Our bmw's have black on black or grey so dirt not easily seen. I hope that diesel grows on me as well. I kinda like the mocha with the dark interior a little better, but my wife likes the black/diesel. I guess happy wife, happy...

·
Registered
297 Posts
I ordered the billet silver with this interior. It should show up in a few days. Thanks for posting the photos. I think I'll be very pleased with this. I have a similar interior in my 2016 Grand Caravan (though the seats are cloth) and the inside stays pretty clean, considering that I haul small grand kids and hobby stuff.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The alloy looks good on mine. I've had it since Dec 31st. The Diesel is a darker gray than I had anticipated. It is a similar gray to what I had in my 2016 Grand Caravan, it is not the Linen color like on the other interior colors. Photos do not do it justice.

There should be plenty of them on dealers lots now (they were not when I ordered) so I encourage anyone to go look at the combination in person.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Wow that totally looks great! Now another reason to wait and order. Plus it doesn't have the red accents!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! Wow! Not what I expected. I didn't think they would pair the dark black with the light tan door panels and interior. I was bummed when I couldn't order the diesel/black and had to settle for alloy/black. I guess I'll have to reserve judgement until I see them in person. It's like the Tusk White. Lots of people love it, but it was too creamy for me. I haven't seen one up close to judge though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Went to lease an L+ or Limited thinking there would be a black interior option by now, but no such luck. Only alloy (white) or diesel (off-white) if you want black seats but not mocha. I'm astounded that entire FCA design teams all agreed over months of planning and development that white door sills are really awesome for a family hauler. And then all the higher-ups had to say "Yep, a white interior is absolutely the best and easiest to maintain color for a vehicle where kids and pets will be crawling in and out every day, and let's not even make any other options available."

Idiots.

Tried to get over it, but the white interior combined with a few other personal preference issues (no adjustable pedals, no factory installed integrated overhead screens for 2nd and 3rd rows, the ugly black plastic upper rear quarter panels, the two different sizes of liftgate struts, etc.) caused me to go elsewhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have been patiently waiting for the release of the 2018, mostly for the interior option with a sliver of hope they will do a black on black interior, we want the limited and I am also baffled as to why every other Chrysler Limited vehicle comes in a black/black but not the Pacifica...we currently have a light colored interior in our Sienna and it is shows every bit of dirt, with the kids its a pain to keep clean...that said not sure if black would be a bunch better but hides some lol!

For those that have the Black/Diesel how are you finding the light/cream color to keep clean?

·
Registered
68 Posts
We have been patiently waiting for the release of the 2018, mostly for the interior option with a sliver of hope they will do a black on black interior, we want the limited and I am also baffled as to why every other Chrysler Limited vehicle comes in a black/black but not the Pacifica...we currently have a light colored interior in our Sienna and it is shows every bit of dirt, with the kids its a pain to keep clean...that said not sure if black would be a bunch better but hides some lol!

For those that have the Black/Diesel how are you finding the light/cream color to keep clean?
I haven't had a problem with the cream panels. They wipe off pretty easily and nothing has gotten on them that sticks out. I was a tad concerned at first but I don't even think about it now

1 - 20 of 27 Posts