2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the current offered deal on Chrysler website expected to be the Black Friday deal or will there be a special 2 day pricing over the Black Friday weekend? Searching through the forums it seems there was a special 2-day pricing offered at least in 2018. Wondering if we can expect something like that this year as well.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
668 Posts
Only insiders would know this, and if they told us, they would be fired.

Any comments on this would only be a guess. Not much use for actual planning.

Reactions: triggerhappy007

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes sense. If there were Black Friday deals available when are they generally announced?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like to know this as well. Current deals are decent, but seems like they should go lower for BF or year end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Given that we are in the midst of a pandemic, I don't think any “generally” applies. The incentives given this year so far are unprecedented, so may go away at the end of the month (although they have not so far, from month to month). Chrysler and the dealers are already advertising the current incentives as “Black Friday” deals, and most other retailers are spreading BF deals throughout the month, so I tend to doubt they'll do more for the actual day/weekend.

As many have said, the main consideration is what you’re looking for. If you just want a Pacifica and don't care about colors/options, go ahead and wait. If you want something specific, it'll only get harder to find as time goes on. The good thing is that Chrysler is still shipping 2020's in November (the latest build date I have seen is Nov. 9), so there are still a few cars being added to dealers' lots. The bad thing about this is that it might mean that the 2021's will be very delayed and the deals that would “generally” be available at year-end won't actually come along till well into next year.

Short answer: This year is unlike any previous years, so your guess is as good as anybody else's.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It's probable there might be some discount, but the deals right now are pretty good considering the federal tax credit.

Seems like you can get Hybrid Limited w/ Advanced Safetytech for $37-38k + TTL due to Family pricing, $2000 rebate, and $3000 rebate, and about $3k dealer discount due to invoice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I saw the Chrysler.com Black Friday deal for $209 a month with $3939 due at signing, went to the dealership website, they had it at $238 a month and $3500 down, both for a 2 year lease...
but after test driving the van, they told me they would need $6000+ down for either deal...I guess the extra $2000+ covers the TTL?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Looks like BF deals are up at Chrysler.com

On the hybrids it seems to be no different than what I was seeing for the past week. Employee pricing + $2000 Rebate (there's also a regional $3000 rebate in most regions).

Picking up a 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited w/ Advanced SafetyTech tomorrow for $37,900 + TTL.

I probably could have gotten lower, but it's a config we're happy with (not all black interior).

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like BF deals are up at Chrysler.com

On the hybrids it seems to be no different than what I was seeing for the past week. Employee pricing + $2000 Rebate (there's also a regional $3000 rebate in most regions).

Picking up a 2020 Pacifica Hybrid Limited w/ Advanced SafetyTech tomorrow for $37,900 + TTL.

I probably could have gotten lower, but it's a config we're happy with (not all black interior).
Don’t forget Chrysler capital $750 cash back or $1000 depending on region

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just emailed a local dealer and was offered $9471 off of a 51,625 MSRP on a loaded 2020 Hybrid Limited. That we their first offer so I assume there is more wiggle room.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just emailed a local dealer and was offered $9471 off of a 51,625 MSRP on a loaded 2020 Hybrid Limited. That we their first offer so I assume there is more wiggle room.
I am assuming tax and title is extra? You should be able to go at least 3-4K lower on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow. Another 3-4K. They must be desperate to move 2020s. Ideally I’d wait for 2021 but I doubt the incentives are there and I don’t know if the tax credit is around next year.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow. Another 3-4K. They must be desperate to move 2020s. Ideally I’d wait for 2021 but I doubt the incentives are there and I don’t know if the tax credit is around next year.
Which tax credits specifically? The fed credit will be there for sure. Do you have any state credits?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Which tax credits specifically? The fed credit will be there for sure. Do you have any state credits?
The fed one. No state one where I live. For almost 20k off between incentives and fed credit, not sure I could remotely justify a Honda. My wife however loves the magic slide and thinks it’s a must for our upcoming twins

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The fed one. No state one where I live. For almost 20k off between incentives and fed credit, not sure I could remotely justify a Honda. My wife however loves the magic slide and thinks it’s a must for our upcoming twins
The fed credit is nowhere close to getting phased out. See here - Federal Tax Credits for All-Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles (fueleconomy.gov) Chrysler is not even in the 50% phase yet. It will there for this year and next and possibly one after that.

As for the magic slide seats. I agree. They are very convenient. Especially getting in third row. Plus Honda reliability. I personally would still choose Pacifica over it but its close.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The fed credit is nowhere close to getting phased out. See here - Federal Tax Credits for All-Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles (fueleconomy.gov) Chrysler is not even in the 50% phase yet. It will there for this year and next and possibly one after that.

As for the magic slide seats. I agree. They are very convenient. Especially getting in third row. Plus Honda reliability. I personally would still choose Pacifica over it but its close.
Yeh. We have a toddler too so twins in the middle and then toddler in the back. The Honda forum says the latest gen aren’t to at reliable compared to Honda of yester years. I guess I gotta go check them out tomorrow with the wife. I legit could lose a 20k savings over magic slides and the ease of ingress/egress with three kids under 4. I wonder if the incentives will be just as good rolling into Xmas...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeh. We have a toddler too so twins in the middle and then toddler in the back. The Honda forum says the latest gen aren’t to at reliable compared to Honda of yester years. I guess I gotta go check them out tomorrow with the wife. I legit could lose a 20k savings over magic slides and the ease of ingress/egress with three kids under 4. I wonder if the incentives will be just as good rolling into Xmas...
Xmas incentives are anybody's guess. I don't have any insider information but I think they will be at least as good because the COVID cases continue to go up and there are still tons of 2020s on the lots. If you are flexible on colors and options and you see multiple vehicles in your region that fit your criteria, I'd wait.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Xmas incentives are anybody's guess. I don't have any insider information but I think they will be at least as good because the COVID cases continue to go up and there are still tons of 2020s on the lots. If you are flexible on colors and options and you see multiple vehicles in your region that fit your criteria, I'd wait.
Yeh. we don’t need anything until February so I’m not in a rush and there is def Inventory in my area. I also think Covid is going to put us back into a lockdown and dealers are going to be starving to move cars...decisions decisions...

Are people leasing these things? With the incentives, that’s gotta be some serious cap cost reductions. What happens with the fed credit in a lease?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just took the VIN of one I'm looking at, plugged it into Edmunds as a used car with 2k miles and it came back with a value of $34.5k in outstanding condition. Considering I can get these for around 37-40k new right now, I supposed I could get one and if I hate it, trade next year and not lose a dime. If you factor in the tax credit, I def would come out ahead assuming it doesnt tank in value next year....

·
Registered
1 Posts
We couldn't get anything special for black friday. Picking up a Hybrid Limited with safety, s package and moonroof for 39,210 + TTL (MRSP 51,425). Good luck to those purchasing over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts