2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
We couldn't get anything special for black friday. Picking up a Hybrid Limited with safety, s package and moonroof for 39,210 + TTL (MRSP 51,425). Good luck to those purchasing over the weekend.
So it sounds likes like it's less about Black Friday and more about this months incentives. The big question is what December brings as we approach 2021 and another possible covid shutdown/lockdown. Could be better in December but I can't imagine it's going to be much worse?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We couldn't get anything special for black friday. Picking up a Hybrid Limited with safety, s package and moonroof for 39,210 + TTL (MRSP 51,425). Good luck to those purchasing over the weekend.
Not a bad deal. Which area?

·
Registered
12 Posts
$12,000 off MSRP is a good number to shoot for before federal/state EV incentives...

The downside of waiting until December is that you may not have as many color options.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, looking to try to make an end of month deal tomorrow. Any additional discounts or strategies I shoudl be aware of?

What is the max dealer discount off msrp (not rebates, promos, etc.) that reasonably possible? Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK, looking to try to make an end of month deal tomorrow. Any additional discounts or strategies I shoudl be aware of?

What is the max dealer discount off msrp (not rebates, promos, etc.) that reasonably possible? Thanks!
Which area? Depends on the model and options. Also on the inventory in your area. What are you targeting? what is the MSRP? I have generally seen 10-13K under MSRP + TTL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Which area? Depends on the model and options. Also on the inventory in your area. What are you targeting? what is the MSRP? I have generally seen 10-13K under MSRP + TTL.
California. Looking for what the max dealer discount off msrp can be not including family pricing, incentives, etc. Seems these dealers play so many games with quoting prices that I am just focusing on msrp dealer discount. I can figure out what incentives we qualify for.

targeting a limited S with safetytec, ideally also sunroof but we could relent on that part. thanks.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts