2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!!! family just got bigger so had to trade my truck in for a van .. Glad I went with the Pacifica. Got it about two weeks ago and love it !! So far I tinted the Windows blacked out the emblems and side marks and changed the Hids bulbs

And this is my truck I traded in . 2013 gl550 I miss the v8 twin turbo power :crying:

·
Registered
758 Posts
Awesome looking. The truck you traded in was very nice as well. Can you share the process for the blacked out emblems and side markers (or what you bought etc). Also what did you change the HID too? It already had HID in the limited.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, the blacked out side markers look great with the black body. The side markers around the wheels is one of the few things that I'm not a fan of on the Pacifica's appearance. Overall, the van still looks great though.

It must have been heartbreaking to trade in the GL. I'm a fellow GL owner and I love the truck, but it becomes a pain playing musical chairs with the carseats once you have 2 or more kids and you need to access the third row.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Awesome looking. The truck you traded in was very nice as well. Can you share the process for the blacked out emblems and side markers (or what you bought etc). Also what did you change the HID too? It already had HID in the limited.
I found your other post where you stated you switched to the Osram CBI HID bulbs.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, the blacked out side markers look great with the black body. The side markers around the wheels is one of the few things that I'm not a fan of on the Pacifica's appearance. Overall, the van still looks great though.

It must have been heartbreaking to trade in the GL. I'm a fellow GL owner and I love the truck, but it becomes a pain playing musical chairs with the carseats once you have 2 or more kids and you need to access the third row.

Yea it was a sad day when I traded the truck in but needed a bigger vehicle. i miss the power of the GL550 but that's about it, it was pain getting the kids in and out of the third row and with the 3rd row up there was barely any space behind them. It was a juggling act when Ever we had to go anywhere ( I have 3 little ones) all In car seats still. Just had the first long road trip with the Pacifica over the weekend, about 300 miles round trip .. And I gotta say this van is GREAT !! The more I drive it the more I love it !!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Maybe the immature teenager in me, but I really want to see a Pacifica "Murdered Out", black rims and all
I still need to just do the mirrors.....I do not like chrome!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just curious about the HID lamps you used, You've mentioned in other thread about OSRAM and just want to make sure I'm selecting right HID for my Touring L Plus before placing order. I'd appreciate if you could provide link for the place you ordered your HID.

If found this on Amazon for OSRAM, is this right one ?

https://www.amazon.com/OSRAM-D2S-CBI-Intense-Headlight/dp/B00KTHP9BE

Hello to all!!! family just got bigger so had to trade my truck in for a van .. Glad I went with the Pacifica. Got it about two weeks ago and love it !! So far I tinted the Windows blacked out the emblems and side marks and changed the Hids bulbs

And this is my truck I traded in . 2013 gl550 I miss the v8 twin turbo power :crying:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you planning on blacking out all the chrome accents as well?
Did you cover the corner markers with vinyl as well?
I didn't catch what you used to cover the emblems?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts