2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just picked up the new Pacifica Touring L Plus in their dark grey color, but what I really wanted was the Jazz Blue. Everywhere I checked I was told I'd have to order one - mostly because of the option packages I wanted. So far I love my van, but I still wonder if that color is "the one that got away."

We sold my 2007 Grand Caravan in January and I've just not had much interest in car shopping until recently. I don't really need a van, but I do haul dogs, and sometimes dogs in crates, and sometimes furniture, and sometimes our family of four and all our luggage, and sometimes just really big boxes... so I like having the flexibility that I enjoyed with the caravan, without the frumpiness that goes with it. Actually it was the stow-n-go seats that lead me to the Pacifica. Those giant SUVs for all their high price tags and massive exterior can't haul everything my Caravan could. So I looked at everything with stow-n-go. The Pacifica rides like a magic carpet! Nothing else even came close. So that's the story. Me and my Dobermans (and the family) now have a lovely new Pacifica to travel in. :smile2:

·
Super Moderator
687 Posts
Congratulations! We have the Granite metallic as well and we love it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the new van. My son bought a Jazz Blue Limited off the dealer's lot. It's a sharp looking vehicle, especially in that color.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, I just picked up the new Pacifica Touring L Plus in their dark grey color, but what I really wanted was the Jazz Blue. Everywhere I checked I was told I'd have to order one - mostly because of the option packages I wanted. So far I love my van, but I still wonder if that color is "the one that got away."

Actually it was the stow-n-go seats that lead me to the Pacifica. Those giant SUVs for all their high price tags and massive exterior can't haul everything my Caravan could. So I looked at everything with stow-n-go. The Pacifica rides like a magic carpet! Nothing else even came close. So that's the story. Me and my Dobermans (and the family) now have a lovely new Pacifica to travel in. :smile2:
Jazz Blue is pretty dark, but on a bright sunny day it looks great. Our Labs second the spaciousness!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Jazz Blue is pretty dark, but on a bright sunny day it looks great.
Agreed. We love ours. I don't think we'd be happier with any of the other colors we've seen.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the red one. Velvet red I think they called it and with all the options I wanted and the ones I didn't the dealer went and got it from another dealer. I have had 3 previous town and country's and the pacifica is so much quieter. The space I have always loved and with 4 growing children I need to stay in one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts