2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrapped the dash bezel ,so no "cranberry" accents remain. All coming together nicely now and actually managed to snag a dash top fron a Hybrid with the blue stitching . Will have to fit that later as I understand its quite a task !

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you change your carpet too? The steering wheel looks amazing!!
No, those are Lloyds Luxe custom mats. I got brown rather than black to pick out the color of the piping on the upholstery, plus it adds a nice contrast and black just shows the dirt so easily.

·
Registered
273 Posts
No, those are Lloyds Luxe custom mats. I got brown rather than black to pick out the color of the piping on the upholstery, plus it adds a nice contrast and black just shows the dirt so easily.

Wow! That does look great. It must have been a hard job to get it to look so good.
Black shows the dirt? Unless you clean those white seats daily, there is where the dirt will show. I am happy mine are black.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! That does look great. It must have been a hard job to get it to look so good.
Black shows the dirt? Unless you clean those white seats daily, there is where the dirt will show. I am happy mine are black.
Surprisingly enough, the interior leather stays remarkably clean and is easily maintained. Never been a fan of all black interiors (why I never opted for the "S" package, although would have been cool if they offered it in gray)......Plus, black leather interiors here in Florida are ridiculously hot in the Summer time.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I am getting the White interior in my next Pacifica - less than 30 days to go. I am ready to step out of Mocha Brown - I have had it on my last 2 vehicles so ready for a much lighter color.

·
Registered
273 Posts
.....black leather interiors here in Florida are ridiculously hot in the Summer time.
I see your point. Not something I have to worry about here in the cold. Only have to think about it for 2-1/2 months when it warms up.

·
Registered
265 Posts
In the winter the black interior helps begin the defrosting process.

·
Registered
273 Posts
In the winter the black interior helps begin the defrosting process.
well......It sure does on my driveway. I had is "painted black" this past summer. Time will tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts