2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could not be happier with this Pacifica! I can not believe I am saying that about a Chrysler vehicle but this minivan is out of this world.

Both the wife and myself have been loyal BMW owners over the last decade, leasing a new vehicle every 3 years with the wifes last 2 vehicles being 5 series and the one before that a x5. Our kids are in grade school now and she was wanting a 3 row suv and I just couldn't justify paying the premium for a 3 row suv that a grown adult could barely squeeze into 3rd row and the x7 was about to come out but the starting price on those is pretty extreme.

I initially brought up a minivan and she laughed me off but I kept saying how it was the best bang for the buck and I started my journey digging in looking at minivans as I have never done in my life to be honest. I had thought the honda odyssey until I seen this beauty the pacifia with a lush interior on the limited version and sporty looks especially with the 20" wheels.

Long story short, I do not feel for one second like we made the wrong choice. This things drives so smooth and it is very quiet inside with plenty of power and it is so dang comfortable...wow! This minivan has it going on, my kids absolutely love it and you never even hear them in the back now cause they are watching their movies and on the wifi and not fighting...lol. Have not had a single problem with vehicle yet...knock on wood...We both wish we would have gotten this vehicle years ago as it is the ultimate family vehicle while also looking very sporty.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
BMW to 2019 Pacifica Limited loaded with 20" wheels

I feel the same way and my other car is an E class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts

Always good to see happy new owners in the forum the Pacifica is definitely nice and love ours!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome - please provide some specifics and pictures!
You made the best choice - a Pacifica has more space, functionality, convenience, mileage, comfort, and usability than any SUV! And you correctly listed the reasons a premium SUV costing $20K more makes less and less sense. The Limited is the best way to go as well - get EVERY option! Life's too short to get less.
Congratulations again and welcome!
John

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I've always said that the Pac drives like a Euro luxury car, I'm glad I'm not alone! Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
I've always said that the Pac drives like a Euro luxury car, I'm glad I'm not alone! Welcome to the club!

Absolutely correct. No other minivan comes close to it in drive feel, build quality, design excellence, and interior ambiance (not talking about the perceived reliability factor here).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
257 Posts
I went from a Mercedes convertible to a Grand Caravan, then a Pacifica Limited. The Pacifica has a quality level equal to the Benz.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Thank your for the kind words and warm welcoming. As far as specifics, it is white limited 20" wheels with black interior with every available option I believe. Didn't go hybrid route because wanted the stow & go.
Welcome! It looks like you got the "S" appearance package. That looks great with the white exterior.

Keep us posted with your experiences, and contribute your knowledge when you can. BMW ownership tags you as a "car guy. ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thank your for the kind words and warm welcoming. As far as specifics, it is white limited 20" wheels with black interior with every available option I believe. Didn't go hybrid route because wanted the stow & go.

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
terraformer
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing