2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The description on chrysler website for S package says 'Black Day Light Opening Moldings', but they are removed in the picture when S package is added. I saw a hybrid limited on the dealer lot with S Package with missing moldings. if they are removed, what does it mean Black Day Light Opening Moldings. thank you in advance.
  • S Appearance Package
    $795
    • 18-Inch x 7.5-Inch Black Noise Painted Wheels
    • Black Noise Badging
    • Black Day Light Opening Moldings
    • Black Valance Applique - Rear Fascia
    • Black Stow 'n Place® Roof Rack
    • Body-Color Door Handles
    • Body-Color Exterior Mirrors
    • Nappa Leather Buckets Seats with S Logo
    • Gloss Black Upper/Lower Grille Surround
    • S Badge

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. They removed body side moldings on doors for limited vehicle. Not sure why Chrysler would do that.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is gone. I bought the white van limited with s package. But the molding is missing. My earlier hybrid limited has chrome molding with out me doing anything. I saw several limited hybrids on the lot without molding. Wonder S package has to do anything. My previous limited doesn't have s package.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I see, this is 2020 model built in oct 2020. I guess they might have aligned the build process mostly by 2021 trims already. Thanks for researching. I asked the parts guy and he said it will cost 328 to install them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I see, this is 2020 model built in oct 2020. I guess they might have aligned the build process mostly by 2021 trims already. Thanks for researching. I asked the parts guy and he said it will cost 328 to install them.
How were you able to find out that it was built in October? I could not find that information in the window sticker

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
At the bottom of the window sticker '1020' or on the sticker on the drive side door which gives date of manufacture and MDH.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts