2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know this existed, but if you qualify its an easy $500 on top of whatever you negotiate your car for.

https://www.bonusdrive.com

I applied through the allstate link and was approved in a few days. Click "get your $500" then click on all state. Does not say you have to actually be an allstate customer. Must submit within 60 days of buying.

Reactions: irpilot

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Looks like you have to be a member or associated with one of their entities, which seems fairly expansive. They don't work with Costco or Sams Club or AAA, but then I tried "Credit Unions" and mine came up. So I assume it's pretty much an automatic $500 bonus check post-purchase. Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for posting, just went through the process.

Just to be safe I also purchased the allstate roadside assits for $52 a year, so that I am an eligible Allstate member..

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for posting, just went through the process.

Just to be safe I also purchased the allstate roadside assits for $52 a year, so that I am an eligible Allstate member..
Cool glad it worked out for you. This is in the fine print so you should be good:

"No quote or purchase of insurance necessary, need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer."

·
Registered
26 Posts
I saw the fineprint, too, however somewhere else you need to check a box, statung you are with Allstate. Wanted to be safe...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Theres a sub-page dedicated to allstate. Click the "get my $500" then click the all state link within that page.

It will take you to:

BonusDrive
Ok, but from what I read, you can go with All State or you can go with another company. The bottom line seems to be you get a $500 check whichever route you go. It doesn't seem to be exclusive to All State, is my point.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, but from what I read, you can go with All State or you can go with another company. The bottom line seems to be you get a $500 check whichever route you go. It doesn't seem to be exclusive to All State, is my point.
yea certainly not, just saying if you dont qualify through a credit union or whatever it is worth trying through the allstate link

·
Registered
4 Posts
Easy $500

Thanks for posting, never heard about BonusDrive.
Just went through the online process, easy 4 steps.
In our case it was through my wife - employer of Microsoft.
Will post once we receive the check.
Btw is this considered taxable income :smile2: ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anyone have a list of included companies in case someone is eligible and doesn’t realize it?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
BTW, I assume if I am ordering a 2018 Pac TL+ I have to wait for delivery of the vehicle, then I apply for this $500, correct?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BTW, I assume if I am ordering a 2018 Pac TL+ I have to wait for delivery of the vehicle, then I apply for this $500, correct?
yea its all after the fact

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does anyone have a list of included companies in case someone is eligible and doesn’t realize it?
click "Are you eligible" on the site

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hybrids need not Apply. :-(

·
Registered
311 Posts
Awesome!

My credit union was listed. Submitted!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
47 Posts
Clicking "Are You Eligible" only helps if you know your company is a Bonus Drive partner. I'm wondering if I may do business with an included company and not realize it. A complete list would help.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Clicking "Are You Eligible" only helps if you know your company is a Bonus Drive partner. I'm wondering if I may do business with an included company and not realize it. A complete list would help.
There's an e-mail, you could ask them if there is a list:

[email protected]

Try a credit union. Try every credit union in your city. You can go sign up for an account real quick if you find one that participates.

Worst case, join an online credit union. Alliant Credit Union will let you be a member if you donate $10 to a Foster Home program.

https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/Applications/eligibility/Donate

Alliant Credit Union shows up as Bonus Drive Eligible. If you sign up through Nerd Wallet you get $5

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/best-credit-unions/#alliant

1 - 20 of 58 Posts