2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's an e-mail, you could ask them if there is a list:

[email protected]

Try a credit union. Try every credit union in your city. You can go sign up for an account real quick if you find one that participates.

Worst case, join an online credit union. Alliant Credit Union will let you be a member if you donate $10 to a Foster Home program.

https://www.alliantcreditunion.com/Applications/eligibility/Donate

Alliant Credit Union shows up as Bonus Drive Eligible. If you sign up through Nerd Wallet you get $5

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/banking/best-credit-unions/#alliant

I emailed them and they said there were not allowed to give out a list of partner companies for "privacy" reasons.... Ohhhh K.

Thanks for the Allient Credit Union idea! I am definitely going to look into that.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Donation to Foster Charity>>> CHECK
Now eligible for Alliant Credit Union>>> CHECK
Alliant account opened>>> CHECK
Bonus Drive application submitted>>> CHECK
Now waiting for my $500 Bonus Drive check with fingers crossed>>> CHECK

Reactions: mavinwow

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just received a confirmation email from Bonus Drive. Check is in approved and in process! Thank you guys for help figuring out how to qualify!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Anybody get a check?

Last email I got was checking VIN on 1/6

Hoping they will email me back.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Anybody get a check?

Still waiting for mine. Purchased car 1/30 and filed for the $500 right away. Got this email a week later on 2/7:

Your BonusDrive Rebate is now in the final administration stages. There are no additional requirements needed from you and we will send a follow-up notification when your check is processing. This stage will take a few more weeks but please know that a check for $500 will be sent to you when it is complete. Thank you for choosing BonusDrive! We will be in touch shortly!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Anybody get a check?

I submitted for mine 11/27 and got the check in the mail 1/18.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I submitted on 12/24. I go email on 1/5 that they needed purchase order. I sent to them on 1/5. I have not received any commission since then.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks like the program has ended for new applicants in the Pacifica. I’m a few months too late! :(

·
Registered
189 Posts
I got my check and cashed it purchased my 2018 in Dec 2017.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Purchased Pac on 1/30/18 and received confirmation of application. Still waiting for check. Coming on 2 months.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I got my check I think 6-8 weeks after I applied.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Completed the application!

I think you are still good. The Pacifica is still listed there and I just processed my request a little while ago.
Thank you! I used a laptop instead of mobile device to fill out the online form and now expect my $500 check in a couple of months! I am eligible through Allstate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
SPECIAL BONUSDRIVE OFFERS:
All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Purchased Pac on 1/30/18 and received confirmation of application. Still waiting for check. Coming on 2 months.
Applied for Bonus Drive $500 check on 1/30/18.

Received Bonus Drive $500 check today 4/20/18.

So took about 80 days for mine to arrive.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I don't get it

SPECIAL BONUSDRIVE OFFERS:
All qualifying Fiat-Chrysler purchases made on or after the date of April 1, 2018 receive $250. Purchaser must show 1) proof of ownership of a non Fiat-Chrylser vehicle in the household; OR 2) proof that the vehicle used at trade in was not a vehicle made by Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles.
When I logged in it said purchase had to be made by March 31 and we bought 4/2. I did not see the above deal.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Look of Check?

Applied for Bonus Drive $500 check on 1/30/18.

Received Bonus Drive $500 check today 4/20/18.

So took about 80 days for mine to arrive.

@lightrules,

Just got my check too, it doesn't quite look real, No info on back........

Did you deposit it already? Has it bounced?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts