2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
haha it's real, yeah nothing on the back but I still signed it, it deposited right away and cleared

Reactions: MMillere

·
Registered
356 Posts
When I logged in it said purchase had to be made by March 31 and we bought 4/2. I did not see the above deal.
Yup, called today and verified everything and yes I qualified because I had a competitive moodel in the driveway. I also asked who is behind BonusDrive and they said FCA is. So what is the game? I think the answer is in the survey at step 4.

So, I still bought the car two days to late to get the full $500 but $250 will still get me some LED backup lights and the screen protector with some fun money left over.

Reactions: lightrules

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I received the check from them this Saturday. I took about 11 weeks to be processed.
Pretty much identical time frame for mine. Feels good to get it though, huh? :grin2:

·
Registered
231 Posts
I'm so sad, I briefly heard about this but thought it was only for purchases. I didn't know it was for leases as well until it was too late. I submitted my application like two days late and it got rejected a week later. Tried to beg for it, but rules are rules.. oh well

SO ALL YOU LEASERS OUT THERE, YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO GET THIS INCENTIVE!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I'm so sad, I briefly heard about this but thought it was only for purchases. I didn't know it was for leases as well until it was too late. I submitted my application like two days late and it got rejected a week later. Tried to beg for it, but rules are rules.. oh well

SO ALL YOU LEASERS OUT THERE, YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO GET THIS INCENTIVE!
Sorry man, tough one to swallow. I only "liked" your thread to give you moral support. :|

Reactions: coppee

·
Registered
231 Posts
Sorry man, tough one to swallow. I only "liked" your thread to give you moral support. :|
You know what I could have done easily with $500?! I think you know exactly what I would do :grin2:

·
Registered
28 Posts
To bad we traded in dodge citadel :/

I wonder if still owning a 2003 suburban would count? Lol

·
Registered
356 Posts
To bad we traded in dodge citadel :/

I wonder if still owning a 2003 suburban would count? Lol
I traded a 2005 T&C and still have a Nissan in the driveway. When I called BonusDrive they said I qualified. I also got an enail confirmation that my paperwork was in order and that a check was on the way. If you have questions, why not give them a call and be sure.

I guess I will wait until the check is cashed to see.

Reactions: Hollnagel

·
Registered
28 Posts
I traded a 2005 T&C and still have a Nissan in the driveway. When I called BonusDrive they said I qualified. I also got an enail confirmation that my paperwork was in order and that a check was on the way. If you have questions, why not give them a call and be sure.

I guess I will wait until the check is cashed to see.

I’ll have to check into that! I guess I’ll have to get roadside assistance or something from all state to cash in. But that’d still be about $200 of extra cash.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm an Abbott Laboratories employee, applied for the bonus and yesterday received an email saying that I was approved.

·
Registered
356 Posts
HMMMM just wondering

Not sure where to post this but this is my guess.

Right after I sent my Bonus Drive form in I got an email from a research firm (LW Adler) inviting me to be a participant in a focus group for a day. This focus group is soliciting opinions about cars. They say it is strictly a research study and no one will try to sell me anything.

Suppose this a result of asking for the Bonus Drive cash? May be a coincidence? Oh, I will receive $200 if I qualify and participate.

My wife and I did this once years ago and I remember sitting in a bunch of gray cars with all badging removed and commenting on stuff. Googling shows LW Adler is a legitimate group so that does not bother me.

If I get selected, I will report back.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure where to post this but this is my guess.

Right after I sent my Bonus Drive form in I got an email from a research firm (LW Adler) inviting me to be a participant in a focus group for a day. This focus group is soliciting opinions about cars. They say it is strictly a research study and no one will try to sell me anything.

Suppose this a result of asking for the Bonus Drive cash? May be a coincidence? Oh, I will receive $200 if I qualify and participate.

My wife and I did this once years ago and I remember sitting in a bunch of gray cars with all badging removed and commenting on stuff. Googling shows LW Adler is a legitimate group so that does not bother me.

If I get selected, I will report back.
I have received nothing like that, but it may be specific to your area anyhow.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Pacifica Touring L+
539 Posts
Applied 05/03/2018; received $250 check today, 07/25/2018.

·
Registered
148 Posts
bumping this thread, because I stumbled upon this program earlier today and immediately put in for the $250.

Nothing in the "what vehicles are eligible" says anything about hybrids excluded, btw. All Chrysler products are currently eligible for $250.

It was so easy, took me about 5 minutes to put everything in.

·
Registered
2020 Granite Limited Hybrid with AST
228 Posts
bumping this thread, because I stumbled upon this program earlier today and immediately put in for the $250.

Nothing in the "what vehicles are eligible" says anything about hybrids excluded, btw. All Chrysler products are currently eligible for $250.

It was so easy, took me about 5 minutes to put everything in.
Yep, it takes a month or so to get it but it does come. Easy $250.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts