2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
No bragging here, as I’ve definitely yet to get the hang of driving my PacHy! But put 700 miles on mine today (Chicago to Chattanooga) and averaged 27.6 across the whole day. Headwinds all through Indiana, so wasn’t looking good until south of Louisville. Then I went on a tear, with good conditions and plenty of vehicles to draft behind. Did 39 MPG over 208 miles! Coming down the mountain just east of Murfreesboro netted me 9% charge in L gear and bought me 5 miles of EV distance once I hit the base of the mountain. Found an outlet on the back of the hotel I’m staying at, so will start tomorrow with my first full charge!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Okay, things are looking up quickly! Just logged my fill up in Fuely and it tried to tell me I missed a fill up! Picture of steadily improving mileage attached!

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
So
Okay, things are looking up quickly! Just logged my fill up in Fuely and it tried to tell me I missed a fill up! Picture of steadily improving mileage attached!
So yeah, Fuely is smarter than I am. It was a crappy pump so clicked off too early and I forgot to check the fill level before posting to Fuely. Should have marked “partial fill up”. Still, accounting for the fuel I didn’t put in, was about 36 MPG. Got a free full charge at World of Coca Cola, so that certainly helped.
I’ll get the hang of this yet! But I am LOVING this vehicle so far.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well, the first long haul is done. My PacHy is officially christened. Pretty happy overall with the range. Check that, really happy. Better than my rav4 hybrid ever did on this trip, and that vehicle was one row, 20 inches (and a helluva lot less storage space) shorter and 1000 lbs lighter. Screenshot with total tally attached. And I only got two charges in across the entire trip.
86CBA7A8-074F-44B9-BBCA-CEC4F302DADB.jpeg

·
Registered
342 Posts
The Southern Tour (any Deng Xiaoping connoisseurs in the house?) is nearing its end (about 680 highway miles to go). Attaching a screen grab of the stats so far. Fuely logs have me at $0.08/mile, 71% highway driving. Average highway speed around 70 mph. I’m very happy!

·
Registered
408 Posts
The Southern Tour (any Deng Xiaoping connoisseurs in the house?) is nearing its end (about 680 highway miles to go). Attaching a screen grab of the stats so far. Fuely logs have me at $0.08/mile, 71% highway driving. Average highway speed around 70 mph. I’m very happy! View attachment 42995
Keep note to take a photo of your trip info before the 10,000 mark. They will all reset to 0 but the 100s will stay accurate with the odometer 100s. You will lose your total gas/electric trips miles once it hits 10,000 and 0s out.

This really made me angry when I lost my total gas/electric info miles.:mad:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well, the maiden road trip is in the books. Indiana’s endless flatness, snow from north of Indianapolis all the way to Chicago (still haven’t had a chance to change out the OEM Nexens) and a four month old who was dangerously close to turning into a pumpkin after two days in the car, meaning that I had to dispense with drafting and drive flat out, **** for leather.... all these contributed to mileage taking a nosedive late. Ended on 30 MPG for the trip. Having gotten 31 with my RAV4 hybrid on the same journey, I don’t have enough thumbs to hoist in the air for Granite Xhaka’s performance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Both highway and city driving. I'm actually at 45 mpg now. When it had been really cold out I couldn't get above mid 30s. I will probably get close to 50 with warmer weather coming. This is a hybrid limited s for anyone wondering. Having a 240v charger helps too because you can come home pkugin and be back to full for another trip that day

181 - 191 of 191 Posts