2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like all HVs, brake pads on the Pachy wear out less frequently than on their ICE equivalents.

At what mileage have owners needed to replace front and / or rear pads / rotors?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Like all HVs, brake pads on the Pachy wear out less frequently than on their ICE equivalents.

At what mileage have owners needed to replace front and / or rear pads / rotors?
I have 58K and at my service last week the mechanic said they still look new. Granted, I'm a conservative driver and always try to optimize the regen.

·
Registered
2022 PacHy Ltd
632 Posts
My 2017 Ice had 98000km and brakes where still OK

·
Registered
911 Posts

We have 36k miles on our PacHy and the pads and rotors look like they rolled off the showroom floor aside from a tiny bit of surface rust starting to show up on the calipers.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,738 Posts
I had to change my front pads and rotors at about 28K miles on my ICE Pacifica. Looking at the rotors from the side of the vehicle, they looked perfect. But the back side you cannot see had all kinds of rust patches causing a pulsing when braking. Looking at some youtube videos on changing brakes on Pacificas showed the same rust only on the back side of the disc.

Now I purchased this used knowing it had been an executive lease, so no idea of how it had been driven for the first 2 yearrs.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I recently had a service at the dealer and he said I had plenty of brake pad left. I am at 105,000 on the original brakes. This is on a 2019 Touring L with mostly highway travel, but still, this seems like exceptional brake pad life.

I recently retired, so the highway mileage will go down, but my local travel will remain the same, so I am expecting less brake life going forward (ICE, I forgot to mention).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts