2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post pictures of your Bright White Clear Coat Chrysler Pacifica in this thread. Pictures of it on delivery day, updated with accessories and/or modifications, just washed/detailed, scenic backgrounds, on road trips, and just about any else is welcomed. Lets see them!

Related:

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
Finding a white limited around me is proving to be difficult to see/touch. If you have one can you please post up some pictures. I am torn between the white and the Billet. I was also considering the Granite but realized there are way too many of those available and just about every Toyota and Honda I see in my area are that dark grey/granite color. So I ruled it out. Now down to white or billet. Bring on the pics. :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
It doesn't appear my photo worked. Can anyone tell me how to post a photo in this forum?

Thanks.

·
Registered
758 Posts
It doesn't appear my photo worked. Can anyone tell me how to post a photo in this forum?

Thanks.
Did you click slide down below the reply window on the computer to where it says Attach Files / Manage Attachments? From there it will ask you to choose your file(s) and after you do that for 1 or multiple files you click upload. After it is uploaded you can preview your post or post your reply with pictures.

I don't believe you have those options from mobile... unless you go to the FULL VERSION.. on iPhone it is located at the very bottom of the page in you are in the Enhanced Mobile View. Then where it shows quick reply section you will need to click Go Advanced and then follow the manage attachments from then select the pic(s) from your photo library.

Looking forward to seeing the pic.

Thanks

·
Banned
106 Posts
Ahh white.. a "shade" after my own heart ... That real life picture really does help though, but darn, you definitely have some good space in that garage ahah

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
This line in the circle. I want it and I want it bad!
All Pacificas have that contour line. I think there's a bit of shadow in the pic that's making it look a little more pronounced. I guess the good news is, you already have it! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
This line in the circle. I want it and I want it bad!
I wish I have that shadow's all the time!
That line is already on the car. But in the pic, the way the light and shadows, makes it
look like it has a wide body. Looks HAWT...thanks for pointing it out. :wink2:

·
Registered
223 Posts
2017 Pacifica Limited w/ Alloy Leather

Post pictures of your Bright White Clear Coat Chrysler Pacifica in this thread. Pictures of it on delivery day, updated with accessories and/or modifications, just washed/detailed, scenic backgrounds, on road trips, and just about any else is welcomed. Lets see them!
No posts in here since 10 months ago :| but here's my Vanna White with Alloy Leather seats! Pic taken on Delivery Day back in late November. Brought it to the nearby lake right after we got possession of it for a "photo shoot". It's been 2 months and 2650 miles now, we love our Pacifica!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
About this Discussion
39 Replies
25 Participants
CANADAHYBRIDGUY
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing