2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what this is and where this goes?

Picked up from maintenance at Kendall dealer Miami for a clicking noise when turning the stearing wheel and this piece was broken sitting on the floor and there's a scratch on my door..

Follow up question: Any recommendations on better dealership for warranty service in Miami area? 馃檲

Attachments

Registered
Look under the steering column. Maybe you鈥檒l find a piece from the underside of the dash was broken off. The sad thing is the tech that broke it clearly knew he did it, however he wasn鈥檛 smart enough to remove the evidence.

Registered
I checked my 2018 PacHy Limited in and around the driver's seat and under the steering column and couldn't find anything that looked like that.

Registered
Huum, I just looked at our 2019 Limited gas model on both the front drivers side and passenger foot well area and didn't see anything like that.

Registered
Look under the steering column. Maybe you鈥檒l find a piece from the underside of the dash was broken off. The sad thing is the tech that broke it clearly knew he did it, however he wasn鈥檛 smart enough to remove the evidence.
Maybe it's the evidence from a different vehicle entirely and he did get rid of it by leaving it in the van :surprise:

Registered
Maybe it's the evidence from a different vehicle entirely and he did get rid of it by leaving it in the van :surprise:
That was my thought too. Right now someone else is complaining because there is a piece missing from their car that was just serviced. Service manager is searching around the shop trying to find it. Mechanic doesn't know what happened to it.

The piece does not appear to have been broken off. It has smooth edges all around and a hole for mounting it to wherever it goes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts