2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought our 2017 Pacifica Touring in 2019. Noticed the Bubbling on the hood and we were told that is just how Chrysler is. I was told recently that Chrysler has a recall on this problem. If it is true how can I get it fixed? Thank you

·
Registered
499 Posts
There wasn't a recall, but Chrysler was repairing or replacing the hood under warranty. As the second owner of a 2017, I doubt you will get any compensation from Chrysler. The opportunity for that has long passed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I have an appointment tomorrow morning. I know it's a long shot, but it's starting to chip. I've taken it into the dealer before for recall repairs, they never said anything about the paint so I just assumed that is just how Chrysler vehicles are.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
We bought our 2017 Pacifica Touring in 2019. Noticed the Bubbling on the hood and we were told that is just how Chrysler is. I was told recently that Chrysler has a recall on this problem. If it is true how can I get it fixed? Thank you

Hi! If desired, we're here to help alongside your dealer appointment. Feel free to shoot us a private message!

Hannah
Chrysler Cares

1 - 6 of 6 Posts