2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

361 - 369 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Add me to the list! Just noticed it on our 2017 with 39,694 miles so it's pretty bad. Taking it in today to get looked at.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Let us know the outcome!!
I went to a dealership that has an auto body shop they work with. The body shop is recommending a new hood, they said they wouldn't warranty the paint job if it was just repaired. They also added on the price of replacing the clear bra that is currently installed. They took pictures and said they'll be submitting the claim to Chrysler. They acted like the TSB didn't mean anything and that they hadn't heard of the problem before. I wasn't too impressed. I parked next to another Pacifica and I pointed out to them how it had the same problem mine has! I've also messaged @ChryslerCares hoping they can help get the claim approved.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I went to a dealership that has an auto body shop they work with. The body shop is recommending a new hood, they said they wouldn't warranty the paint job if it was just repaired. They also added on the price of replacing the clear bra that is currently installed. They took pictures and said they'll be submitting the claim to Chrysler. They acted like the TSB didn't mean anything and that they hadn't heard of the problem before. I wasn't too impressed. I parked next to another Pacifica and I pointed out to them how it had the same problem mine has! I've also messaged @ChryslerCares hoping they can help get the claim approved.
Good luck! Let us know

·
Registered
2,678 Posts

bballlal,
Please follow up with us privately.

Lamar
Chrysler Cares

·
Registered
9 Posts
I heard back yesterday that they'll cover everything! They approved a new hood and a clear bra. I didn't think there was a chance they'd cover the clear bra and I'd have to fight that. Major props to Chrysler for responding within one day. For those coming here searching for answers, it's a 2017 with 39,700 miles, original owner, the clear bra was installed by the dealer where I purchased the car (repairing dealer is not the dealer I purchased it from). I have the Mopar lifetime warranty but I don't think that came into play here since that doesn't cover exterior things like body sheet metal.

·
Registered
2018 PacHy Limited, white, panoramic sunroof
17 Posts
My hood repair has been approved, their bodyshop should call me next week for the appointment. They will refinish the hood.
I will let you know when it's done and share pics of the before after.

361 - 369 of 369 Posts