2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
501 - 511 of 511 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
FYI In 2016 I had corrosion blisters starting on the leading edge of the hood on my two year old (at the time) 2014 Chrysler T & C and the service department of my local Chrysler dealership took pictures and sent them to Chrysler. Chrysler then approved my repair and furnished me with a brand new hood, which the dealership then painted for me ahead of time. The color didn't have to be blended into the fenders because my T & C was black... All I had to do was show up one morning and they swapped out my blistered hood with the new one and I was on my way home in 30 minutes. I was very impressed with Chrysler Customer Service and the performing dealership!
[/QUOT

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm just beginning the process, I've got an appointment with the dealership tomorrow, but Chrysler Cares has been pretty good at getting back to me promptly and I got a message on twitter from them this morning that they were going to work with the dealership. I wasn't really on twitter before this but I think it would be worth it to check them out and send them a message there. https://twitter.com/ChryslerCares I'm hoping it won't be 4 months before the issue is resolved.
I have the same problem with my 2019 Limited Pacifica. The dealer dismissed my concerns and didn’t do anything

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,105 Posts
I have the same problem with my 2019 Limited Pacifica. The dealer dismissed my concerns and didn’t do anything
I would push the issue or find another dealer. I had this fixed on my 2018 last year covered under warranty. They brought me in took pictures told me 6-8 weeks to hear back from Chrysler. once approved they took my van in a gave me a loaner.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
OMG I just found that my nearly 5 year Pacifica has started bubbling issues on the hood exactly as described. If it would be covered, shouldn’t I
Vehicle Grille Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Vehicle Land vehicle Grille Car Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

get it sorted ASAP. There are three areas on the hood.

·
Registered
6 Posts
OMG I just found that my nearly 5 year Pacifica has started bubbling issues on the hood exactly as described. If it would be covered, shouldn’t I View attachment 51168
View attachment 51169
View attachment 51167
get it sorted ASAP. There are three areas on the hood.
Chrysler told me it was out of coverage at 36,000 miles or 3 years, but others seem to have had it covered at 60,000 5 years. My van was a month past 5 years when I bought it and they denied my claim. I'd check with your dealership a.s.a.p. and file a claim with Chrysler.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Okay I went to dealership who referred it to their bodyshop and they took pictures to forward it to Chrysler. They told it'll take some time to get back to us (few months....???), I'm worried that our 5 years would be over by then. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: jdcmontana

·
Registered
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
1,105 Posts
Okay I went to dealership who referred it to their bodyshop and they took pictures to forward it to Chrysler. They told it'll take some time to get back to us (few months....???), I'm worried that our 5 years would be over by then. Hoping for the best.
You should be good as long as the claim was submitted on time.

501 - 511 of 511 Posts