2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

I bought one of those rear bumper cover things from SportWing because my kids always end up scratching my paint job and I wanted to share this so we can all come together to eliminate scratches on bumpers!!!

I tried to attach images, hopefully they show up. It fits very well and is a rubbery type material. My husband said it saved him from scratching the bumper from his golf clubs, which is good because I would have been VERY upset LOL!!!

I also got a painted molding to protect the doors, looks pretty good imo!

Just thought I'd share, do you guys like it or should I have went with that plastic film stuff?? Only cost me $60 and change. Better than spending a lot fixing the paint, right? :nerd:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,593 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
You can find it at Amazon Prime, free shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!!! I'm very happy with it. Darn kids LOL! Sorry that I forgot to include the link, thanks for doing that! I got mine off of the SportWing site. Have bought from them in the past, great company. They do painted and chrome body side molding too, and I also got door edge guard from them. Hard to find American made products now a days, so I'm happy that I did find them! I hated that clear applique film stuff, I don't see how that would protect very well...

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
148 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on one of these today from Amazon. How are they holding up for those of you that have them? Any install tips?

·
Registered
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Touring, 3/20 build, VIN 204318, Velvet Red Pearl
41 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on one of these today from Amazon. How are they holding up for those of you that have them? Any install tips?
I just installed mine today. It's great! Follow the instructions carefully and go slow, you'll do fine. I definitely recommend doing it on a warm day so the rubber is pliable. I did mine on a 95 degree day, in the shade.

Reactions: 11B-33T

·
Registered
2020 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
148 Posts
I just installed mine today. It's great! Follow the instructions carefully and go slow, you'll do fine. I definitely recommend doing it on a warm day so the rubber is pliable. I did mine on a 95 degree day, in the shade. View attachment 44245 View attachment 44246
Looks good! I installed mine about a week ago on a warm day too. It really does help to take your time and work from the inside out. I had my wife help me (after all its her van) by holding up the opposite end I was working on which made the job easier.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts