2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I have been looking at a used 2017 Pacifica Hybrid in my area.
For those of you driving 2017s, have you been happy with the van?
One specific question I have is, have you found the battery has lasted? Has EV the range decreased over the last two years? Thanks!

·
Registered
316 Posts
How about some particulars . Is it private dealer , options, mileage , service history , extended warranties? Cmon man we need some info to give you a real honest option ... lol..... seriously , we do need some specs for a honest and real reply , Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying. My question was meant to be more of a general inquiry about the car as a whole and the battery life.
That being said, I'm looking at a 2017 Hybrid Platinum, 7300km. Its being sold by a dealer, clean history.

·
Registered
573 Posts
7300km is incredibly, insanely, low miles for a 2017. I think I hit that after 3 months. To me that's either a godsend or a warning sign. Is it a chrysler dealer?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I see the listing. Looks like it went into service end of 2017. Been in the shop twice in 2018. I'd ask the dealer to show you the service record if they are willing.

·
Registered
316 Posts
And I’d negotiate in deal a mopar extended warranty also just to be safe . Seems some 17’s had a few hiccups . If the price is right and has all options you want vs a 18 or 19 or 20 ...lol... then it’s all about the deal .

·
Registered
220 Posts
My 2017 is two years old and has 35,000 miles. It's been in the shop for 2 recalls and for 2 check-engine-light issues that were minor and covered by the warranty. Once took a couple of days to get parts but the others were all just a couple of hours. I take about 6 long road trips a year to visit family (roughly every other month and usually 600-900 miles each way). Other than that, I charge every night and drive ~80% electric when commuting and running errands around home. I have not noticed a decrease in the EV range yet. I'm very happy with my Pacifica hybrid and would buy another if anything happened to my current one. There are a few features added in 2018 and 2019 that would be nice to have, but none are important enough to me that I'd trade in and repurchase just to add them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts