2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm seeing at least 2 on cars.com that fit your description:

Search for Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, then select limited trim, then select adaptive cruise control (which implies that the vehicle as the AST package). Two results have black interiors.
Also checked "new" as a filter. 4 results, 2 clearly with black interior. One in SF (Sherman) and one near Minneapolis.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in search of a Pacifica Hybrid limited with the safety tech package and seats other than white. I have looked in Chrysler websites, car guru, cars.com, autotrader, etc but have no luck. Any suggestions besides placing an order with a local dealer? I am willing to travel out of state.
I have seen many, I actually disregard them if they have black or brown seats in my own search. There's a white one in NJ with black seats, Quigley has 1 with black, 1 in Verona NJ, Pontiac IL, Norwich CT, and Carmel NY - but you would still have to check other details, I just have those as No's on my list because of seat color.
I'm looking for a 2018 Limited, white seats, Adv safety tech, + pano roof if anyone sees any!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have seen many, I actually disregard them if they have black or brown seats in my own search. There's a white one in NJ with black seats, Quigley has 1 with black, 1 in Verona NJ, Pontiac IL, Norwich CT, and Carmel NY - but you would still have to check other details, I just have those as No's on my list because of seat color.
I'm looking for a 2018 Limited, white seats, Adv safety tech, + pano roof if anyone sees any!
Hi Tarams I checked out your leads but I could no longer find them. Which website are you using. I am considering ordering one from dealer. Pacifica hybrid limited with advanced safety tech, 35th anniversary edition (comes with black seats), no sunroof. So far price quote is $47,965. Let me know how is your hunt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tarams I checked out your leads but I could no longer find them. Which website are you using. I am considering ordering one from dealer. Pacifica hybrid limited with advanced safety tech, 35th anniversary edition (comes with black seats), no sunroof. So far price quote is $47,965. Let me know how is your hunt.
I did a lot of research today, sorry I didn't write down the dark interior ones for you. I use Truecar, Carfax, Edmunds, Cargurus, and cars.com. What year are you looking for? 2018? 2019? 2020?
My search is narrowed down to 4, all Limiteds with AST. My brain is on overload though! LOL

·
Registered
4 Posts
2019 hybrid limited with AST with black seats. I figure I would have more negotiating power with dealer stock than ordering a new one. Wife and I test drove one (with white seats) and it is really quiet on local streets. What is your perception as the van switch from electric to gasoline power? I could not test that. Please post price once you settle on one. Most likely I will order one as I cannot find any dealer stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Send me your email and I'll see what I can find. To be honest, I have not driven one yet. I have a 2017 Prius Prime, put my daughter in a 2012 Chevy Volt, and love the plug in/elec miles. Need to help my mom now so a mini van that could hold a wheelchair and the Pacifica fits the bill so I hope I love it as much as our other phevs!

·
Registered
4 Posts
2019 hybrid limited with AST with black seats. I figure I would have more negotiating power with dealer stock than ordering a new one. Wife and I test drove one (with white seats) and it is really quiet on local streets. What is your perception as the van switch from electric to gasoline power? I could not test that. Please post price once you settle on one. Most likely I will order one as I cannot find any dealer stock.
I just found a brand new 2020 Limited 35th anniversary edition (AST + pano roof + towing, totally loaded!) black interior. 45k or 44k if you finance with them. Call Jamie (612) 868-3912

21 - 27 of 27 Posts