2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Definitely seems like a long process, at the very least you received good customer service from your dealer keeping you abreast of the timeline. I called my dealer again yesterday and spoke to a rep who said they would have someone call me back with either the VON# or VIN# or both. I asked that they please text me the info, never heard back. I work during the day and don't have timne to chase these people. If I don't get a definitive answer the next time I call my next trip is to my dealer to collect my $1000 deposit. Maybe they'll get the message.
You should see if Chrysler even got your ordrer using the live chat
1) go to FCA Chrysler and click "Chat" and select "New Vehicle Information and Dealer Locate" as "Reason for Contact"
2) Make sure you have the mailing address, make, model, trim, phone number and email you gave to the dealer at the time of the order and see if the can confirm if an order exists

If it doesn't. Then I think you should go to the dealer and get your money back or let them show you the order on their computer screen. If the order was placed, you should verify with the dealer that they put in exactly what you asked for (I asked the dealer to tell me everything they "didn't check" to make sure nothing was missed). You should have the dealer show you the computer screen.

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black w/ Red "S" Appearance Package, Premium Safety Sphere Grp
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
OK, here's an update. Finally got the VON# from the dealer. I went to Chrysler chat and at first they couldn't find a vehicle matching the VON# I gave them. With my address, phone number and email they were able to give me a VIN#. Bad news is all the parts have yet to come in for the build so it's still in scheduling, which means the build hasn't yet started. Once all the parts are in it's a minimum of 12 weeks so I'm likely looking at late spring or early summer. Oh well, anything good is worth waiting for, right?

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK, here's an update. Finally got the VON# from the dealer. I went to Chrysler chat and at first they couldn't find a vehicle matching the VON# I gave them. With my address, phone number and email they were able to give me a VIN#. Bad news is all the parts have yet to come in for the build so it's still in scheduling, which means the build hasn't yet started. Once all the parts are in it's a minimum of 12 weeks so I'm likely looking at late spring or early summer. Oh well, anything good is worth waiting for, right?
Mine is also waiting for parts. What did order and did what options and packages did you include?

·
Registered
23 Posts
When did you place an order for it?

·
Registered
ON ORDER - 2021 Pacifica Limited AWD, Black w/ Red "S" Appearance Package, Premium Safety Sphere Grp
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Limited AWD in Black with the Red "S" Appearance package, Premium Safety Sphere Group

·
Registered
24 Posts
Limited AWD in Black with the Red "S" Appearance package, Premium Safety Sphere Group
Nice! Maybe the red s appearance is what's causing it to take a little longer. There was also stories last month about strikes and a covid case at the factory, so that will delay it...and on top of that there were holidays on the last two weeks of the year. I can't imagine much work getting done then.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice! Maybe the red s appearance is what's causing it to take a little longer. There was also stories last month about strikes and a covid case at the factory, so that will delay it...and on top of that there were holidays on the last two weeks of the year. I can't imagine much work getting done then.
Yeah, I'd bet that's part of it. I was hoping for 12 weeks from Nov 30th, but it looks like it's going to be about 12 weeks from whenever it is they receive all the parts, so it could be close to summer by the time it's actually delivered to the dealer. I just have to be patient.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yeah, I'd bet that's part of it. I was hoping for 12 weeks from Nov 30th, but it looks like it's going to be about 12 weeks from whenever it is they receive all the parts, so it could be close to summer by the time it's actually delivered to the dealer. I just have to be patient.
Well at least now you don't have to deal with your dealer. You can check the build sheet site once a week using the link below. You just need to replace YOUR_VIN_GOES_HERE with your vin.

And at some point it will stop saying "No records found corresponding to the VIN provided" which is what it says for my vin.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just another reason to dislike unions. If the contract was up for renewal and out for bid, and they lost it is no reason to hold up people’s vehicles.
You might thing about the 444 people who could loose their jobs before you make a statement like that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. is what I got when I checked in with Chrysler live chat today. I don't know what shortly is given that this process takes months but they said to check back next week.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. is what I got when I checked in with Chrysler live chat today. I don't know what shortly is given that this process takes months but they said to check back next week.
Sounds good, it's a start at least. Hopefully they build you a beauty!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts