2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked everywhere and I can not find the correct air filter for a 2017 paficica. All the auto part stores list the wrong part.

Now I have found it on Mopar but that charge an absurd amount of shipping. I also plan to check with the dealer, but wanted to ask here first for a link to where I can find it online.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
It is Mopar part #68214516AA. Rockauto has it for $18 with $7 shipping (to my zip code). That's a net of $25, which isn't cheap, by any means, but doesn't strike me as ridiculous. I checked Fram and Wix, and it doesn't look like either of them have developed an engine air filter for the 3.6 (although they both have oil filters), so it may be that the aftermarket doesn't yet have an offering.

factorychryslerparts.com says the list price is $27.5 for that filter, so you may be able to do virtually as well at your dealer as you can anywhere else right now.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am going to check the dealer this week, but this gives me a comparison price. If its 27 bucks at the dealer I will likely just buy from there since its only a 2 buck difference. Mopar online wanted 20 for shipping which made it a 40 buck part.

I bet the have the oil filter because the engine is also used for several other vehicles.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks, I am going to check the dealer this week, but this gives me a comparison price. If its 27 bucks at the dealer I will likely just buy from there since its only a 2 buck difference. Mopar online wanted 20 for shipping which made it a 40 buck part.

I bet the have the oil filter because the engine is also used for several other vehicles.
Several filters are available including Fram (crappy base filter but the synthetic XG is excellent) and STP. Even Wal Mart has the Mopar brand filter as well as the others all for under $10.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At advance auto parts and pep boys the filter listed for the car is not the filter that is actually in the car. I did not try walmart, but I assume it would be the same.

·
Registered
477 Posts
At advance auto parts and pep boys the filter listed for the car is not the filter that is actually in the car. I did not try walmart, but I assume it would be the same.
Odd.

My brother had Odyssey motor mounts replaced and they were not correct. Firestone showed him in the book where they put the correct ones in but Honda made a change in mid production that the books weren't informed. Sometimes the book is wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
II Kings 9:20
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing