2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically trying to go for the S appearance by removing the lower chrome trim on the doors. Unsure if it is glued on, or if there will be holes for prongs to clip in. Has anyone tried removing it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just Adhesive tape, you can remove and there will be no holes.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Different strokes for different folks....:smile2:

·
Registered
511 Posts
May I please see a picture of the whole van from the side? Really want to see what this looks like removed?
Thanks, John

·
Registered
53 Posts
Different strokes for different folks....:smile2:
Exactly! That's what makes this so fun. One person likes one thing and another likes something else. The result is 2 unique vehicles :) I removed the chrome and my friend took the pieces to add to his because he likes it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Exactly! That's what makes this so fun. One person likes one thing and another likes something else. The result is 2 unique vehicles :) I removed the chrome and my friend took the pieces to add to his because he likes it.

Cool - I could see it from your garage picture. Do the 'S' models have this chrome piece?

·
Registered
573 Posts
May I please see a picture of the whole van from the side? Really want to see what this looks like removed?
Thanks, John
Just googled, this appears to be a 2017 tusk white without one:

Attachments

·
Registered
511 Posts
John, s package has no chrome

AHh OK, thank you. I am now unsure - with my Limited I love the chrome mirror caps and the chrome roof rails so I think, for me, I like the symmetry of having these strips too. But I can certainly see the appeal of having it your way!
John

1 - 15 of 15 Posts