2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I purchased a 2020 hybrid Pacifica 2 weeks ago. It already has problems with doors and surround cameras. I asked the dealership about extended warranty and they offered 4500 (they say org. 6999) for 100km/5 years/0deductable and oil changes/maintenance. Are these cars prone to breaking down? I see many US sites that offer Mopar extended warranty. Is there a Canada equivalent that I can purchase directly from. Anyone else has some warranty numbers I can compare to? Are Hybrids extended warranties more?

I think we are now minivan people so we want to keep the car... Loved the space and appreciate the electric benefits.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just looking at buying a 2020 launch edition, any info on the extended warranty would be awesome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
My understanding is all dealerships can sell you the warranty and they decide how much markup they want to charge. I emailed a bunch of dealerships and found the provinces with no provincial sales tax gave the best rates. I got the 7 year 160k mopar 410 gold for under 3k (tax in) from crowfootdodge. Straight forward transaction and they will need your insurance registration and vin number. Some dealerships were offering over 6k and telling me that was a “deal”. Must be done within first month of purchase under a certain number of mileage for best rate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Awesome, Thanks I'm out here in B.C., was hoping to roll it all in with finance. But seems I'll have to buy after from a different dealer then where I will purchase the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts