2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered back in October and just recently got a VIN. Has anyone in Canada received 2020 model yet, and if so, when did you order it?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Bought mine on 24 January, still in BX. I'm beginning to think that I will not have it for my family trip at the end of july.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered back in October and just recently got a VIN. Has anyone in Canada received 2020 model yet, and if so, when did you order it?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Did you've put your info on the spreadsheet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered in October also and my sales guy informed me last week that our van was built on feb 4 and was with the shipping company with an estimated delivery to the dealership between Feb 12-26. He said probably to expect nearer to the 26th than the 12th. So given that timeline I’ll be happy if I get it early next month

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you've put your info on the spreadsheet?

I will now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Does someone knows why there is no lease option for paciHy 2020 and will it be available soon?

·
Registered
506 Posts
I still say with push for ev and ehybrid s the wait till will continue to grow and grow . When the auto sector went into its funk it realigned itself with less people , resources and tier 2 supply chain . The problem now will be demand vs actual production capabilities. Sub suppliers had to get lean, then the whole make a part for x amount dollars and still make a profit all ripples down the chain .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts