2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered back in October and just recently got a VIN. Has anyone in Canada received 2020 model yet, and if so, when did you order it?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bought mine on 24 January, still in BX. I'm beginning to think that I will not have it for my family trip at the end of july.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I ordered back in October and just recently got a VIN. Has anyone in Canada received 2020 model yet, and if so, when did you order it?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Did you've put your info on the spreadsheet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered in October also and my sales guy informed me last week that our van was built on feb 4 and was with the shipping company with an estimated delivery to the dealership between Feb 12-26. He said probably to expect nearer to the 26th than the 12th. So given that timeline I’ll be happy if I get it early next month

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you've put your info on the spreadsheet?

I will now.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Does someone knows why there is no lease option for paciHy 2020 and will it be available soon?

·
Registered
931 Posts
I still say with push for ev and ehybrid s the wait till will continue to grow and grow . When the auto sector went into its funk it realigned itself with less people , resources and tier 2 supply chain . The problem now will be demand vs actual production capabilities. Sub suppliers had to get lean, then the whole make a part for x amount dollars and still make a profit all ripples down the chain .

·
Registered
317 Posts
Called today... Still BX 3 weeks later
Mine isn't going to Canada but the chat person today said "parts are available". (They refused to give me a status code, said that was not "relevant to the customers"...)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Mine isn't going to Canada but the chat person today said "parts are available". (They refused to give me a status code, said that was not "relevant to the customers"...)
I called my dealer and I'm at D1. Don't know how much time from there. Someone knows??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone.

Ordures mis January. Called yesterday to get some info on the build. I was expecting to be told that they did not have time to build it before the plant closure, but received the good news that it was on the train since last week.

Should be in Montreal by the end of next week.

Now I need to clean and sell my Outback before the new car comes...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts