2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Agree. The article was really about the Hybrid, and it wasn't very complimentary to it. I didn't know the middle seats weigh a whopping 66 pounds each!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Agree. The article was really about the Hybrid, and it wasn't very complimentary to it. I didn't know the middle seats weigh a whopping 66 pounds each!
A mere pittance compared to the 68 pound seats in my old Odyssey! :wink2: Those Stow n Go seats were the prime reason I took a look at the Pacifica, as I did not enjoy wrestling with the Honda seats, and then having to find room in my garage to store them.

·
Registered
535 Posts
A mere pittance compared to the 68 pound seats in my old Odyssey! :wink2: Those Stow n Go seats were the prime reason I took a look at the Pacifica, as I did not enjoy wrestling with the Honda seats, and then having to find room in my garage to store them.
I agree. After 3 Odysseys I just did not want to remove them again with their new rail system. Plus I find the Pacifica much more beautiful to behold. I love seeing in the parking lot with the DRLs alight after I remote started it with UConnect!! :x:x:x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts