2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has there been any updates to your issue?

We have a 20 Pacifica with 4800 miles and we are having the same or similar issue. At slow left turns the front left tire feels it’s skidding and not turning. I also recently noticed it happened when I was reversing with the wheel all the way to the right. I’m wondering if the tire size has something to do with it. We have the S package with 20 inch wheels.

I am taking it to the dealer this week for oil change and I will asking them to look at it and will post a follow up after.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had this same issue on my 2018 Gas Limited. It is also when turning left at low speeds, usually into my driveway or in parking lots. The shudder can be felt by the passengers as they have remarked on it. I have mentioned it to the dealer several times during service but they have been unable to reproduce it.

·
Registered
2017 Touring L - Bright White, Black/Alloy w/Nav
69 Posts
I just switched over to summer tires, I'll have to watch if mine still does it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I began to experience shudders when turning slowly especially in parking lots. The shudders stop if I turn faster or go faster. Also it only shudders around half turn left or right. Before or after that it stops. Anyone experience with this weird issue? 2017, 40k miles. Thanks
My 2017 also does this. dealer stated they could not get it to duplicate however backing out of the parking lot at the service shop, guess what.. it did it agin. lol. however we also have issues with it locking on curves/turns at 55 mph or more and have to give it a light jerk to do it. i have heard to have them look in to the clock spring and damper by a mechanic i work with without looking at van ( don't want to void my warrenty)

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas)
16 Posts
We have the same issue with our 2018 with about 46k miles. It's been happening for quite some time - probably for the last 20k miles. Happens about once every couple of weeks. Brought it to two different dealers, but neither could replicate and can't do anything about it. Waiting to see if anyone else gets this resolved...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts