2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a cargo liner that covers more than just the well area? Most of the time I do not need the third row and would like something that can go under my stroller to prevent the carpets from being covered in mud. I searched on both Weathertec and Husky, but neither have anything at this time. Mud season is just around the corner here in Vermont, so I need to get something in place soon.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
Welcome to a fellow Vermonter! Your best bet is probably the Mopar Cargo Liner. It covers from the liftgate all the way to the back of the front seats, but it can easily be folded to just cover from the 2nd row seats back.

·
Super Moderator
2,886 Posts
This should fit the PHEV, too, right?
I don't see why not, but you would have to remove the 2nd row seats to use its full length since they don't stow in the hybrid.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Has anyone seen a cargo liner that covers more than just the well area? Most of the time I do not need the third row and would like something that can go under my stroller to prevent the carpets from being covered in mud. I searched on both Weathertec and Husky, but neither have anything at this time. Mud season is just around the corner here in Vermont, so I need to get something in place soon.

Thank you!
I just ordered a Llyod's cargo mat to go under my dog crates while the 3rd row is down. I haven't received it yet but will take pictures. Llyod's has carpeted and rubber ones and one that is thin protector. Their website is https://www.lloydmatsstore.com/catalog/category/view/id/4/. The categories are at the top: carpet and all weather, once you select the type you then design your mats and enter the 2017 Pacifica and if it is 7 or 8 passengers and then it will show you what they have and the price

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I decided to get the husky cargo liner for everyday use and the mopar liner for when the seats are down. Should do well to fit my needs.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Thank you!
Try a large yoga or exercise mat. I have the cargo liner that came with my 2017 and it is not rubber it is fabric. And would definitely pick up mud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Soon to take delivery of a '21 Hybrid Touring-L. I've had a Grand Caravan for 10 years and have this amazing thing called a Hatchbag. Totally covers the rear when all seats are stowed, all the way up the sides and front seats. Literally like a bed liner for a pickup, so much so I could park on an incline and lightly hose it out without a drop of water getting under and onto carpeting or side panels. And I've used it like a pickup, even having small pallets of stuff like mulch, arcade machines, beehives, the works, loaded in and out. And interior is mint when I take the liner out. Company is out of business. Anyone know of something similar? Here's a German video of an SUV version, for reference.

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Touring L (9/2016 Build)
2,233 Posts
Soon to take delivery of a '21 Hybrid Touring-L. I've had a Grand Caravan for 10 years and have this amazing thing called a Hatchbag. Totally covers the rear when all seats are stowed, all the way up the sides and front seats. Literally like a bed liner for a pickup, so much so I could park on an incline and lightly hose it out without a drop of water getting under and onto carpeting or side panels. And I've used it like a pickup, even having small pallets of stuff like mulch, arcade machines, beehives, the works, loaded in and out. And interior is mint when I take the liner out. Company is out of business. Anyone know of something similar? Here's a German video of an SUV version, for reference.
Not as fancy, but one forum member uses a Bagster to line his van.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not as fancy, but one forum member uses a Bagster to line his van.
Oh man, that is not only genius, but I have a brand new one stashed in my garage!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts