2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2021 Pacifica Pinnacle hybrid. During the buying process, I did not notice at the time that the 3rd row seating area and the cargo area did not have floor mats. I did not purchase a floor mat package with the vehicle; that said, is it normal/standard to have mats only in the 1st and 2nd rows? MOPAR website does not show purchasing options for individual floor mats (just the 5 piece set). Anyone have suggestions where I can purchase individual floor mats for the 3rd row and cargo area?

·
Registered
2021 Pacifica Hybrid, Touring L
6 Posts
Hey
I recently purchased a 2021 Pacifica Pinnacle hybrid. During the buying process, I did not notice at the time that the 3rd row seating area and the cargo area did not have floor mats. I did not purchase a floor mat package with the vehicle; that said, is it normal/standard to have mats only in the 1st and 2nd rows? MOPAR website does not show purchasing options for individual floor mats (just the 5 piece set). Anyone have suggestions where I can purchase individual floor mats for the 3rd row and cargo area?
I just purchased a 2021 Touring L hybrid. Ours didn’t come with those mats either. I purchased mats from WeatherTech they have one mat that covers 2nd and 3rd row then you can purchase a cargo mat as well. The WeatherTech mats aren’t inexpensive but they do a great job. I have a 2015 Pathfinder with very light beige carpet and there’s so little dirt the carpet is basically brand new 5yrs, 70k miles later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Be careful when purchasing WeatherTech floor mats for the 2021 Pinnacle or Limited models. Some say they do not fit because of changes with the new consoles. The WeatherTech website will state as much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts