2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
is there and android version of this? i use android auto for maps, but if i want to use my usb flash drive at the same time, i'm s-o-l.
I started a new discussion asking about a wireless AA dongle so as not to hijack this topic. I received one response and then the discussion died. I was pointed to Carlinkit on Amazon, but they are for an Android head unit, which I don't think would work with the Pacifica head unit? Maybe someone here knows of one that will work with the Chrysler Head Unit? (I am now officially hijacking this discussion :))

·
Registered
301 Posts
is there and android version of this? i use android auto for maps, but if i want to use my usb flash drive at the same time, i'm s-o-l.
Yes. Search for Carlinkit on amazon. You’ll eventually find one that specifically says it’s for wireless Android.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I started a new discussion asking about a wireless AA dongle so as not to hijack this topic. I received one response and then the discussion died. I was pointed to Carlinkit on Amazon, but they are for an Android head unit, which I don't think would work with the Pacifica head unit? Maybe someone here knows of one that will work with the Chrysler Head Unit? (I am now officially hijacking this discussion :))
Is the Pacifica head unit NOT based on Android?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the Uconnect update software update aka recall done today and it didn't seem to effect Carplay2Air so this is good!
Expecting to see another Apple iOS update in the next few days as well.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts