2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find the Pacifica armrests are too low. I have a temp fix of a piece of foam cut about 8x8x6 inches that wedges between driver and passenger center armrests. I plan to have it covered in leather. Anyone found a better solution.

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Changing the angle would just make the armrest uncomfortable. I want something 6 to 8 inches above the sliding storage door of the center console.
Then your solution is probably the way to go.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I find the Pacifica armrests are too low. I have a temp fix of a piece of foam cut about 8x8x6 inches that wedges between driver and passenger center armrests. I plan to have it covered in leather. Anyone found a better solution.
I'm not happy with the armrest height either. Can you post a pic of what you did so far?

Thx!

-FV

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not happy with the armrest height either. Can you post a pic of what you did so far?

Thx!

-FV
I had some 6 inch thick mattress foam in the garage. Cut out an 8 inch square of foam 6 inches thick. Used an electric knife to cut it. Not covered yet. I hold it in place between the arm rests. Sits on top of center console behind the cup holders. I can make it 6 or 8 inches high. Still trying to decide which is best.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts