2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find a center console cup holder for the pull-out drawer? It did not come with it when we purchased it, and the dealership is saying they are unable to purchase just the cupholder part (even though it comes out)—they would have to replace the whole center console. I'm hoping to find somewhere I can get it on its own, or even a different brand that would fit in the spot so we can use it for the second row. Any ideas?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, not sure if the dimensions would be right on that. I'm just really surprised they don't have it available separately since it's a piece that's removable!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a center console cup holder for the pull-out drawer? It did not come with it when we purchased it, and the dealership is saying they are unable to purchase just the cupholder part (even though it comes out)—they would have to replace the whole center console. I'm hoping to find somewhere I can get it on its own, or even a different brand that would fit in the spot so we can use it for the second row. Any ideas?
This shouldn't be your problem. The part was supposed to be there. I'd be getting pretty vocal with Chrysler about now. ChryslersCares, can you help this customer?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Insist that they do whatever it takes to make it right! They should replace the console if that's what it takes to make it right. You paid for the WHOLE car not just most of it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Before anyone gets too upset, I should mention that it was purchased certified used from a Chrysler dealership. So, technically 'as is' — though we do have a full warranty on it, and purchased an extended warranty—but I didn't notice at the time the cupholder was missing until a couple days after we bought it. They offered to order it for us before they realized that is wasn't available separate from the entire console, and basically said we could complain to the higher ups and they might help, but it felt silly to have them purchase the whole console for one piece.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Try these links for some parts to see if any might work:
https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/auto-parts/2017/chrysler/pacifica/touring-l-trim/3-6l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/center-console-scat
https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-cup-holder-68312537aa/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y2VudGVyLWNvbnNvbGUmaT1OUzE3MzQwNSZyPTImYT1jaHJ5c2xlciZvPXBhY2lmaWNhJnk9MjAxNyZ0PXRvdXJpbmctbCZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz
https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-liner-cup-holder-68312236ac/?c=Zz1ib2R5JnM9Y2VudGVyLWNvbnNvbGUmaT1OUzE3MzM1NSZyPTUmYT1jaHJ5c2xlciZvPXBhY2lmaWNhJnk9MjAxNyZ0PXRvdXJpbmctbCZlPTMtNmwtdjYtZ2Fz

There was a whole console with the drawer cup holders on ebay for $95.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually messaged that seller yesterday (since I saw they were selling the entire console) and asked if they could just sell the cupholder part. They created a listing for me and I bought one of 3 available last night. Can you tell I was determined to get this piece? lol. Hopefully anyone else searching for it will benefit from the post.

Thanks for the help. You guys are good!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I actually messaged that seller yesterday (since I saw they were selling the entire console) and asked if they could just sell the cupholder part. They created a listing for me and I bought one of 3 available last night. Can you tell I was determined to get this piece? lol. Hopefully anyone else searching for it will benefit from the post.

Thanks for the help. You guys are good!
Cool I'm just glad you were able to find one. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have a part number for that center console drawer cup holder? I have been trying to find one but every parts center I find doesn't even list the drawer an option in the console.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Does anyone have a part number for that center console drawer cup holder? I have been trying to find one but every parts center I find doesn't even list the drawer an option in the console.
You might need to put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP for us to help you better. Did you look at all the links on the first page of this thread? Others and I put some links with some of the consoles that have cup holder part numbers on it. Double check the links in this thread and if you can't find what you need maybe you can post a picture of what is missing or broken and where it goes and someone can help you. The dealer should be able to order the part also.

Is this the part you need?
http://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_152901753571315&key=7dad9a203d07e2eb47c055db7f7aaaf8&libId=jif5j0cn01013vc4000DA6h38hhh4&loc=http://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/393-interior/34993-center-console-cupholder-replacement.html&v=1&out=https://www.ebay.com/itm/263614786775&ref=http://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/393-interior/34993-center-console-cupholder-replacement-2.html&title=Center Console Cupholder Replacement - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums&txt=https://www.ebay.com/itm/263614786775

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is the part I need. I would like to know the part number so that I can source it from somewhere else though. Ebay is a last resort.

You might need to put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP for us to help you better. Did you look at all the links on the first page of this thread? Others and I put some links with some of the consoles that have cup holder part numbers on it. Double check the links in this thread and if you can't find what you need maybe you can post a picture of what is missing or broken and where it goes and someone can help you. The dealer should be able to order the part also.

Is this the part you need?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here is a picture of mine. From a 2017 Pacifica Limited pull out Super Console drawer...
Thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately none of those number combinations seem to be the part number for the cup holder. Chrysler is a bunch of jerks for not making these parts easier to purchase. There is literally one guy on eBay who has 3 of these to sell, that is it. Pretty crappy if you ask me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I am quite surprised that Mopar doesn’t have parts numbers for these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Contact Braunability in Winamac, IN. They remove the center console from the minivans when they install the wheelchair ramps. I wanted to keep my console, but they said the consoles are taken apart because some of the electrical components are used. The rest of the console is then discarded. Perhaps they will sell or even give you a cup holder for the cost of shipping. Ask to speak to someone in the service department before you talk to anyone else. I learned that the hard way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts