2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket Center Console for a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica available? The original one from the manufacture is as useless as **** on a bull, they always seem to be, I have switched out a couple on Chrysler Town and Country's before, the aftermarket one's always seem to be better than the original ones. I have looked around for one, but can't seem to find one or anything about them, Am I the only one who does not like the original? Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Pacifica Limited
333 Posts
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket Center Console for a 2018 Chrysler Pacifica available? The original one from the manufacture is as useless as **** on a bull, they always seem to be, I have switched out a couple on Chrysler Town and Country's before, the aftermarket one's always seem to be better than the original ones. I have looked around for one, but can't seem to find one or anything about them, Am I the only one who does not like the original? Thanks
Which console do you have ? I think there are 3 types depending on trim. Pretty sure there are no aftermarket bolt ins, but its fairly easy to upgrade to a higher trim model and there are many for sale on Ebay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick reply, I have the taller one which I didn't care for, I have seen pictures of the smaller unit and don't think that is right for me either, usually you can find aftermarket units that just easily just bolt in, but I don't think anyone has made them yet, I hope someone will at some point but I'm not holding my breath, as I have found out it's a real bear to unbolt the original. Thanks anyways, Bluz

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have 2019 Touring L and wow was I shocked by that center console with the dumb empty shelf area rather than a real storage area with a top door. Weird decision by Chrysler to build this abomination. However, we found a good solution. We got a 'toiletry kit' bag that is 12x5x5 that almost perfectly fits in the open area under there, giving us a place to store all the normal 'center console junk' - eyeglasses, medicine, change, tissues, now in a bag that we can pull up onto our lap to dig through, then zip shut and put back down there.

·
Registered
510 Posts
usually you can find aftermarket units that just easily just bolt in
"Usually"? I can't think of any vehicles where they make "replacement consoles". I think you're thinking of vans and such 20+ years ago maybe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts