2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
But just to be clear, Texas has a highway that has an 85mph speed limit. And long stretches to the west are 80mph.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Who really drives at the speed limit?? When the road is open, let it go a little... LOL
<sheepishly raises hand>

I've been in employed in insurance claims for 13 years. I've seen a LOT. There are times/places where I'll speed a little (5-7 over) but I just don't go over 80 if I can avoid it. I don't care if the limit was 90. I'd probably take a different road, rather than go 10 under.

I just don't trust other people at those speeds. I trust myself. I trust the vehicle. I don't trust other drivers. I need a buffer to react to them. If I go too fast, the amount of reaction time available gets too close to zero for me.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Oh man did I learn about Keysense at the wrong time. When I grabbed the wrong key for the test drive. Radio locked down with a password. Limited speed. Took a few miles up the road to figure out that we started it with the wrong key. I thought that the PDI or something was done wrong. *shakes fist at service department*

But it was all me. Lesson learned.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
BTW, you can change the max set speed limit for keysense using your regular key. Just use the settings options and change the set speed to your desired level. The max speed that can be set is ... guess what 85 mph. :D.

·
Registered
933 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Bond007, how do I do that tho?
Two points. 1. You are querying a 19 month old post by @Bond007. 2. Your user name might just be a wee offensive to some of us.
Wow, I just happened to browse by to see this question. With regards to the specific operation, I don't recollect right now, but it is very well possible and is very straightforward by scrolling through the menus (you have to set up a code for the key sense first). I was able to do it without any help from the manual.

With regards to username, yeah it might be worthwhile contacting the mods to help with that (if CPS cares) :wink2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Or for the parking valet, if only Ferris Bueller's friend Cameron had one of those KeySense keys for his dad's Ferrari...

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
24 Participants
GlenP
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing