2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Took the 2018 pacifica from charleston Sc to natural bridge VA for my sisters wedding. All in all I actually enjoyed driving it (I'm the guy that bought the 17 ram ecodiesel and the pacifica 馃檪 ). Typically 2 downshifts going up the bigger hills netted 3k rpm but it pulled very well, powertrain setup is darn close to perfect. Mileage wise I had it at 30 mpg before we hit the mountains, by the time we stopped I had it at 31.1 going through the mountains. Total trip ended up being at 27 but I was running a little faster and could have had some wind on the way back. All in all I was happy with the ride and the mileage even though it's the wifes lol. I was disappointed when i saw that she was only averaging 20 for her work ride when I got in though. Trip was about 800 miles, it now has about 2300 miles on it.

Registered
Took the 2018 pacifica from charleston Sc to natural bridge VA for my sisters wedding. All in all I actually enjoyed driving it (I'm the guy that bought the 17 ram ecodiesel and the pacifica 馃檪 ). Typically 2 downshifts going up the bigger hills netted 3k rpm but it pulled very well, powertrain setup is darn close to perfect. Mileage wise I had it at 30 mpg before we hit the mountains, by the time we stopped I had it at 31.1 going through the mountains. Total trip ended up being at 27 but I was running a little faster and could have had some wind on the way back. All in all I was happy with the ride and the mileage even though it's the wifes lol. I was disappointed when i saw that she was only averaging 20 for her work ride when I got in though. Trip was about 800 miles, it now has about 2300 miles on it.
20 MPG is all I get too. :| I鈥檓 hoping that will change once I do a long trip as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
20 MPG is all I get too. /forum/images/PacificaForums/smilies/tango_face_plain.png I鈥檓 hoping that will change once I do a long trip as well.
I'm sure it will, my wife's work trip is about 9 miles with stop and go. She was averaging 26 with the 2015 crv she had. That's why the 20 was a bit of a surprise but is probably still about right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts