2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Depends on the Laws of your State. In my State they have you sign an agreement that you will make at least 6 months of payments, but I am pretty sure the agreement is invalid by Statute so you could pay it off during the 1st month if you wanted. I had to sign that statement when buying with a 0% loan on another vehicle so I had no incentive to pay it off early anyway.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Right now, FCA has a $500 rebate on Pacificas for a cash deal. Instead, you can finance thru Chrysler Capital for 36 months at 0% with a $500 rebate. Might as well use FCA's money! When I asked the F&I guy about paying it off early, he said "three months." I guess I'll just send them checks in the mail as I won't let them charge me $2.75 for auto-pay! I wish I could make the payments with my RAM MasterCard so I could generate points, but I'll bet that isn't a possibility.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Right now, FCA has a $500 rebate on Pacificas for a cash deal. Instead, you can finance thru Chrysler Capital for 36 months at 0% with a $500 rebate. Might as well use FCA's money! When I asked the F&I guy about paying it off early, he said "three months." I guess I'll just send them checks in the mail as I won't let them charge me $2.75 for auto-pay! I wish I could make the payments with my RAM MasterCard so I could generate points, but I'll bet that isn't a possibility.
Is this chrysler capital for 36 mos and $500 rebate for California too? Is chrysler capital different from FCA?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Is this chrysler capital for 36 mos and $500 rebate for California too? Is chrysler capital different from FCA?
According to my info, the $500 rebate with 0% for 36 months is nationwide. Here is the code for that incentive (51AJ1C). It expires 1/31/2018. There might be a similar offer in Feb., but we didn't want to take a chance on one of the few S packages with AST and boards being traded away. My understanding is that Chrysler Capital is the financial wing of FCA.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread but how did you guys pay your loans off. I see online you can only make a max payment of $2000. Going to take forever at that rate. Did you guys just send in a check?

·
Super Moderator
2,884 Posts
Sorry for reviving an old thread but how did you guys pay your loans off. I see online you can only make a max payment of $2000. Going to take forever at that rate. Did you guys just send in a check?

I used my bank's bill pay, which did send a check to FCA. Just make sure you get the exact payoff amount from them first.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I used my bank's bill pay, which did send a check to FCA. Just make sure you get the exact payoff amount from them first.
I did the same thing: Wells Fargo bill pay. As for the exact pay-off, definitely ask them, but something happened on mine that I overpayed a little (because of the interest fluctuations daily), so they ended up sending me a check for the difference about 2 months later!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I did the same thing: Wells Fargo bill pay. As for the exact pay-off, definitely ask them, but something happened on mine that I overpayed a little (because of the interest fluctuations daily), so they ended up sending me a check for the difference about 2 months later!

Similar experience with the refund here, but I sent my own physical check rather than use a bill pay service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Correct. Though, my dealer never said anything about a kickback and didn’t bat an eye when I told them I was going to pay it off immediately.
Can anyone tell me how to find the Chrysler capitol account number quicker then waiting for them to send me something ? I was mislead by the dealer who screwed me in more then a fe ways.

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi! I am new to the forum, so I hope I posted this in the right place.

Just recently purchased a Pacifica and took the Chrysler Capital Financing (and its higher interest rate) to get the bonus cash.

How soon can I pay off this loan? Does an early payoff do anything to the bonus cash received?

Thanks!
I have worked in the auto business for 17 years. You can pay this off as soon as you want there is no penalty to you.
The dealer can get charged back on any financing income they made on the loan but the Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash stays intact.

Hope this helps.

Sam Combs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Only Cover Your Chrysler Pacifica With A Factory Backed Chrysler Extended Warranty.
Buy Direct And Save https://www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com/

21 - 31 of 31 Posts