2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
October 2021 I took screenshots of Chrysler.com of the Build & Price MSRP Starting at. Why? Boredom and to have a comparison for now. The current website has price changes to MSRP Starting at for the 2021s. They are not the same as the screenshots I have posted that were taken in October 2021.

ICE
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

ICE
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Hybrid
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle

Hybrid
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks for this :)
If you have spotted a van on a lot and also find the same VIN on the official website, copy down that address and enter it the next month. The corrections for discounts will possibly appear and should re-calculate the payments. A VIN can possibly show up on the website just after rolling down the ramp. It may be missing a picture but the official window sticker link should be available.
So after you use the build and price you can check for stock on close dealers. The true MSRP will be shown as it is on the window. The reprinted one in the showroom is certainly not the original.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am new to this forum and looking to buy a Pacifica Hybrid sometime soon. Wow. Looks like the prices have gone up by ~2K across all the trims. Thanks for posting this price comparison.

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am new to this forum and looking to buy a Pacifica Hybrid sometime soon. Wow. Looks like the prices have gone up by ~2K across all the trims. Thanks for posting this price comparison.
They have gone up a lot more than that. Some dealers are tacking on 2K to 8K to the MSRP currently.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,580 Posts
They have gone up a lot more than that. Some dealers are tacking on 2K to 8K to the MSRP currently.
Dealer I purchased my used 2018 ICE has a Pachy listed on their web page as in transit with the dealer price 1K over MSRP. Should we consider this a 'deal' these days????

·
Administrator
2,497 Posts
PacHy Pinnacle in your October 21 screenshot is $53550. Mine was built in March, the sticker was $52720. It was sold to me with over $10k worth of the rebates and discounts. 8% inflation my behind...

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PacHy Pinnacle in your October 21 screenshot is $53550. Mine was built in March, the sticker was $52720. It was sold to me with over $10k worth of the rebates and discounts. 8% inflation my behind...
My windows sticker is 52,720.00 too. ICE AWD options changed as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Remember that the 22's have a few more standard features now that were options before. Not saying that accounts for all of the price difference, but it's not apples to apples to compare same models from 21 to 22.

·
Registered
2022 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, Fathom Blue ordered 10/30/21, built 12/08/21, delivered 12/23/21.
254 Posts
Remember that the 22's have a few more standard features now that were options before. Not saying that accounts for all of the price difference, but it's not apples to apples to compare same models from 21 to 22.
This is certainly true - if you compare current MSRP of a 2021 vs 2022 Hybrid limited in fathom clue (the van I have) the MSRP is $51,165 for a 2021 with premium and safety sphere vs $51,800 for a 2022 with that package standard. Obviusly there are a lot of variables but when I ordered my 2022 in October 2021 it was several thousand dollars less than a comparable 2021 because of dealer markup on existing inventory so it is also often the case these days that if you're able to order rather than buy from inventory you can save plus if you do a price protected order you may end up with better incentives at delivery but are protected if things get worse.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Oh. I don't know all the 2021 to 2022 updates, except for the Amazon Fire TV inclusion. Would you be able to list some of the other additions ?

Never mind. I found one list here: Here Is What Is New For The 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Lineup!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ordered a 2022 last week. Loaded AWD Touring L AWD MSRP of $52,235. Sale price of $50,331. My dealer provided me a nice discount. No markups here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts