2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2021 hybrid pinnacle Crystal black -1/28 built
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Don't test a Blu ray disk or pair the remotes. I did both of those things and that's the point in time that opening an app started making the screen go dark. It's a bug they need to fix.
ok. Did they provide a date for fix? The sliding door button , inside the car is not working.. i have to take it to dealer tomorow

·
Administrator
2018 Pacifica Touring L + S
1,942 Posts
ok. Did they provide a date for fix? The sliding door button , inside the car is not working.. i have to take it to dealer tomorow
You should search the forum for other issues, and/or start another thread so this thread just deals with the Chrysler financing.

Reactions: narens

·
Registered
782 Posts
Let me get this right , you fiancé the vehicle they crysler credit and then refinance the fiancé ? . So your basically just financing interest on top of interest ?
No, that's not how refinancing works. We brought it up the last time this topic was discussed. The first financing charges goes away. You only pay for the newer finance charges.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I read through all the contracts and don't recall seeing anything about a minimum loan period or prepayment penalty. Check your paperwork but i believe you can pay it off anytime.
That is correct, the penalty is the dealer won't get their commission for the loan so it really depends on how much you like your dealer. There is no penalty for the buyer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
did you guys receive $250 from bonus drive BonusDrive ?
I got it last year on my wife's Hyundai and wondered if I could get it on this year's purchase of a 2021 Pacifica PHEV, but I didn't know where to start looking. My Allstate agent sent me the link last year and I'm no longer with Allstate. So, thanks for the link. I just put my application in because of you! Anyone can get it. You don't have to be with Allstate. Just have to have a non-Chrysler in the family or have traded one in.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.