2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
I attempted to watch this video several times with no luck using a MacBook Air and Safari. The first time I got a black screen but had the audio and the second time I got a static Advertisement but with the Manufacturing Plant's audio.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I attempted to watch this video several times with no luck using a MacBook Air and Safari. The first time I got a black screen but had the audio and the second time I got a static Advertisement but with the Manufacturing Plant's audio.
It works well in Windows
:wink2:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'd suggest using a better browser - chrome or firefox. Works fine for me

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'd suggest using a better browser - chrome or firefox. Works fine for me
I haven't changed a thing, but it now works fine on my MBA and with the Safari Browser. The ad that i mentioned is still there, but only for a short time before the plant tour begins. I have no idea what made it work now with no issues what so ever. My guess is that when i first began attempting to watch it, I clicked on "Full Screen" and that is when I got the blank/black screen as well as an ongoing spinning icon indicating that "thrashing" was occurring. When I clicked to eliminate the Full Screen, I believe the thrashing was causing the video to continue to fail or in-fact freeze.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't changed a thing, but it now works fine on my MBA and with the Safari Browser. The ad that i mentioned is still there, but only for a short time before the plant tour begins. I have no idea what made it work now with no issues what so ever. My guess is that when i first began attempting to watch it, I clicked on "Full Screen" and that is when I got the blank/black screen as well as an ongoing spinning icon indicating that "thrashing" was occurring. When I clicked to eliminate the Full Screen, I believe the thrashing was causing the video to continue to fail or in-fact freeze.
I am not getting any ad when I play the video.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
wisejd
2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
PacificaForums.com - A forum community dedicated to Chrysler Pacifica owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing