2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody,

I am Michael from Germany and I have my brand new Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited 2019 - full equipped - since 2 weeks now and my familiy and we are so happy to own such a great car!
We have driven about 500 miles so far without using a drop of gasoline. The engine is so wonderful - as well as the equipment.

I think i am the only one with a pafifica hybrid here - everybody takes a look at this car :)

Because of the missing community here in germany i hope to get many information and being part of good conversations :)

Regards,

Michael

Attachments

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Hello everybody,

I am Michael from Germany and I have my brand new Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited 2019 - full equipped - since 2 weeks now and my familiy and we are so happy to own such a great car!
We have driven about 500 miles so far without using a drop of gasoline. The engine is so wonderful - as well as the equipment.

I think i am the only one with a pacifica hybrid here - everybody takes a look at this car :)

Because of the missing community here in Germany i hope to get many information and being part of good conversations :)

Regards,

Michael
Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined. You may find that there are some others from Germany. There is quite a bit of helpful info on the forum. If you didn't get extensive owner's manuals, you can download them from the Mopar and UConnect websites. If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP, it will show up at the bottom of each post and help others assist you. You can also edit location and put Germany.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts