2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I think the rental premise is based on if it has stay stay longer than the first overbite then it is covered for a period of up to 5 days and also has a cap of monetary value as well . All loaners , and not by the dealership , have a cap for duration and daily rate . And for reference never believe what somebody tells you always get confirmation through emails pertaining to the product , this way you have a paper trail that can’t be disputed .

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Thank you for reading and I agree with you, PacDave. A majority of buyers will never experience any major problems with their vehicle purchase regardless of manufacturer. I even recommended the Pacifica Hybrid to my neighbor who made the purchase.

As noted, I don't have an issue with cars needing repairs. I do have an issue when a car company chooses not to honor words of their customer service representatives, even when provided in writing.
So if the car manufacturer told you they would honour their rental agreement , which they could have and the interpretation was very loosely worded , you would still be out coverage for your claim ? . Something isn’t right here , your warranty clearly states the rental terms and conditions , did you at least get the terms per your contract ? . If you were looking for over and beyond that , the dealer relationship I keep talking about clearly helps here , then that’s where this whole post falls short . Your expectation of coverage , due to repairs and warranty language , is clearly not aligned with the obligations from your service contract . Have you contacted fca , through a lawyer and registers letter with your contract, service invoice and out of pocket expenses for the rental ? . I get posting on a forum and the frustration level , but there are ways and means to go about obtaining remedies , if and so your owed them .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts