2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I absolutely loved my 2019 PacHy for the first ~3 years I owned it, but I'm really not happy with the way Chrysler and the dealers handle serious issues with these vans. I've been dealing with an electrical issue in my van for over 3 months that is still unresolved. It has been at the dealer this last time for 35 days and counting; I've now made 2 payments on the thing while it's sitting at the dealer completely useless to me.

Chrysler is involved and I have a case open, but I'm not at all satisfied with their response which I can only describe as lackluster at best. I certainly understand that problems happen and it's out of their control, but I don't really feel like they do a good job standing behind the product when there is a serious issue causing it to be out of service for weeks or months at a time. The reimbursement policies are a joke and they make it as difficult as possible.

Personally, I can't wait to get the PacHy out of my life and I'll never buy another Stellantis product again. I don't fault them for the problem happening in the first place, but I do fault them for lousy customer service when serious issues arise. The whole experience has been really disheartening, because outside of the technical issues it was a wonderful van.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts